Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    Great prices. Has anyone checked to see if Tischer will match prices?
    Actually on this item there is only a $4 difference between the two. Might come down to whether or not Lincoln or maybe even Tischer would offer free shipping on it or if they consider it oversize or overweight.

Hmmm. . . . Thought the control arms would come with bushings in them. Makes me wonder if it comes with the ball joints?

Quote Originally Posted by Linh View Post
    Hmmm. . . . Thought the control arms would come with bushings in them. Makes me wonder if it comes with the ball joints?
    That would be nice and you would think that they'd come with them but apparently BMW didn't agree. Everything shown here should be included so you do at least get the better quality control arms with steel balljoints and that come with the ZHP. I've compared the part numbers to verify it. The link I posted earlier from Turner shows the part numbers.

Looks like CA's with non replaceable ball joints are included with no CAB's....
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Man, all these crazy deals. I wish I had the money to get them all as a back up. Too bad. Maybe they will go on sale next year...
    -JJ
    2005 Zhp Sedan (Sold), back in the 2004 Allroad 2.7t

Any comfirmation on free shipping from either suppliers?

Looks like Tischer has the best price: $469 shipped compared to Turners almost $600 shipped. Haven't checked Direct BMW/Mercedes yet.

That would fall in line, as Tischer has some of the best prices out there.....along with ecstuning.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by Linh View Post
    Looks like Tischer has the best price: $469 shipped compared to Turners almost $600 shipped. Haven't checked Direct BMW/Mercedes yet.
    Any news on this? Have you ordered? I hope you will post a pic of the kit if you're getting one. Seeing an actual pic of everything might be the incentive I need to go ahead and order one for myself. I can't decide what to order first, my windshield is pretty pitted and I'd like to replace that sometime too. It's only noticeable when driving into the sun though so I could live with it for a while. Decisions, decisions.

Autozone.com
    I agree. I don't even need this stuff. If it looks too good to pass up, though, I may have no choice.

What's the latest, Linh?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast