Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Check Engine Light..

Much to my dismay, I found out that autozones near me are no longer checking check engine lights for free anymore (or for the last three years as some of them told me) and i was wondering if there were any other resources I could go to before having to bring out my wallet. I have gt1 and everything installed but am not familiar with it to the point that I know how to get the check engine light code from it (although I think I have once but I just didn't know what to do with it) any help?

spencers Guest
    INPA reads out codes.. If you have GT1 installed, you should have INPA on there...

Other resources? Buy an Actron for about $100 and call it a day.

Droid + Tapatalk = FTW!
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Must resist buying actron -_- ... anyone have a diy for getting codes through inpa. Read something about reading the memory but am lost cause of the german..

figured it out, turns out its a lot simpler than i made it out to be, just got scared to mess around in inpa since i didn't want to screw anything up. let me know if anyone wants to pull codes, its as easy as 123 once you've already installed inpa and got it working.

So what was your code? and how are you going to resolve it?
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

O2 sensors error codes, they usually have a 100k lifespan but guess mine are already out. Looking to get some help from Dane since he's done this before.
    It's finally time to settle down,
    my name is Nelson.

Quote Originally Posted by pleasecorrupt View Post
    O2 sensors error codes, they usually have a 100k lifespan but guess mine are already out. Looking to get some help from Dane since he's done this before.
    Might just be the DME. Dane was getting the o2 sensor codes and I believe the Shark cleared it up.

I think...

Droid X. Tapatalk. Use it.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

spencers Guest
    Reset the adaptations values

I'm not that familiar with your bmw slang terms yet lol. wanna break down dme for me

Quote Originally Posted by spencers View Post
    Reset the adaptations values
    and uh o_o"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast