Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I have only been lurking on the e46fanatics site. I haven't even registered yet. Its too big for me to just jump into.
    Since I just got my car, and its quite different from where I came from, I have been doing a ton of reading and research about it. That site so far hasn't pissed me off. Having said that, vortex was a really good example of how unmoderated sites can go down hill and having dealt with that for so long I tend to have a higher tolerance for drama. I can ignore much, so it's possible I simply overlooked it while searching out the useful bits.

I was reading some random thread there when someone mentioned this ZHP specific site so I immediately clicked over. I saw it was only a month old with a few members and jumped on in the fray. This is a great forum and I'm really glad it exists. It'll be fun to watch it grow too.
    Lance
    Autobahn South
    S/ASH
    My car finds your lack of faith disturbing

Lance, glad you joined. I'm a member of all of the major BMW forums. I have friends on all of the sites. By and large, all of the sites are great. But, alas, you'll find an occasional ass clown on all of them.

I do not consider ZHPMafia.com a competitor to any of those sites. Instead, I see the sites being complementary. There is no way that you can get everything you need right here at this site. That's why I won't be operating this site with a heavy hand when it comes to linking to other BMW forum sites.

I want members at ZHP Mafia to have as much information at their disposal as possible. Banning links to other sites does not encourage or foster that goal.

Anyhow, please do enjoy yourself here.

I like that idea. I never understood sites that never allowed linking to a bigger site with more forums and thus more information. Why reinvent the wheel, writing a post with the exact same information you could just link to. Redundancy is dumb.

I also like how specific this site is. I know that if I have a particular question about my car, pretty much everyone here has the exact same car so that saves a lot of time with explaining myself. Plus I feel like I'm part of something elite. Now I can look down on everyone! Mwahahahaha! j/k
    Lance
    Autobahn South
    S/ASH

LOL.

I figure that most people will want to create their own material here. However, if someone else -- away from this site -- has information we need, then a link is the way to go.

And I agree. It's nice to have a ZHP-specific site. You know that most of us will have this car. Questions will get answered quickly.

That said, this is a ZHP enthusiast site, so not everyone will own the ZHP. In due time, though, we will convert those people. Muhahahawah.

I've already got a friend I run with who put up his GTI for sale this weekend so he can get one!
    Lance
    Autobahn South
    S/ASH

Noice
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Good stuff, Lance. Hopefully he will be a member here.

As you can tell, Dane and I never leave the site. Haha.

Wut?
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Hehe...

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Hehe...
    :

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast