Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FINALLY...

FINALLY...

Let me let y'all in on what I accomplished tonight. I'm as giddy as a schoolgirl right about now. A couple of months worth of on and off working on this project, and finally, results...

^^ Let me give you a hint. The Xenons are on in this pic...

^^ Another hint. The Bi-Xenon highbeams are on in this pic...

^^ Yep, those windows are going up...

Pic 1: Sidemarker delete. Turn signals no longer light up when lights are on, only when turning.
    Pic 2: Xenon highbeams with fog lights on. This isn't possible with the factory configuration.
    Pic 3: Windows roll up with the push of the lock button twice (2nd time hold) on the remote. In stock configuration, they only went down when you pressed the unlock button twice (hold 2nd time), but no way for them to go up other than holding the key in the right-most position in the door lock.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Nice work, BP.

Gotta be awesome to be able to program that stuff yourself.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Quote Originally Posted by kayger12 View Post
    Nice work, BP.

Gotta be awesome to be able to program that stuff yourself.

Let me tell ya, I was jumping for joy when I tested this stuff and it worked. I love computer projects, so to actually have results just blew my mind.

It was so much simpler than I thought. It took month's worth of on and off research to determine just what the process is for using this software. The info wasn't easy to find, and thanks to pleasecorrupt, he led me to the crucial bit of info on how to program whatever I need; how to use NCS Expert. Couldn't find this info anywhere. Don't know if I was using the right terms or what, but of course after he sends me the info, I find plenty of hits on Google. Go figure...
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

heyyy you got the roll up works. congrats

Quote Originally Posted by pleasecorrupt View Post
    heyyy you got the roll up works. congrats
    Yep. And all you did was send me the directions for that; I got 3 for one. lol
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

"Pic 3: Windows roll up with the push of the lock button twice (2nd time hold) on the remote. In stock configuration, they only went down when you pressed the unlock button twice (hold 2nd time), but no way for them to go up other than holding the key in the right-most position in the door lock."

Actually if you just hold the lock button once it'll go up. Pressing it twice consecutively would actually deactivate alarm if you have one. just fyi

Quote Originally Posted by pleasecorrupt View Post
    Actually if you just hold the lock button once it'll go up. Pressing it twice consecutively would actually deactivate alarm if you have one. just fyi
    Thanks for the correction. I don't have alarm, so I wouldn't know. I figured it would be the same process as opening the windows, as those won't roll down with a single press.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

Well done BP. Well done......

Are you providing services of this nature at the meet?
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Well done BP. Well done......

Are you providing services of this nature at the meet?

If requested, yes. I'm bringing the computer with me regardless, in case anyone decides they need some coding done, as is mentioned as a note in the reunion thread.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

Very gracious of you Chap. Well done again!
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast