Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

New member, but not that new...

Hey guys,
    My name is Justin and I'm danewilson77's son. I'm 17 and I used to drive a 1989 325iX but that car had some issues so I figured i'd bug the old man about it haha. Started looking for cars and unfortunatley had the midset that anything was better than that. You guys are gunna hate me and I've already taken some crap for it but now I drive a 2003 Mercedes C230 Kompressor. Before you all give me too much hate mail...I'm on here because I told my dad that he was right....I shoulda stuck with BMW. I have no idea how to do anything on my benz. I can do practically anything on an e46 as I have been working on my dad for the past 3 years. So...I'm looking for a ZHP so I can add another to the family. If anyone can help in my search that would be awesome.

Thanks, J

Search yourself noob. Lol....j/k.

Glad you came to your senses.....we'll help ya look. Guys are always posting links on here in the zhp classified section.

Welcome to the Mafia son...
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Justin, so you want into the gang, eh?

I have a movie clip for you. It comes from Colors (1988). The 21st Street gang jumps Frog's little brother, Felipe, into the gang.

Welcome, kid.

Fast forward to 7:07

Welcome aboard Jr. You're in the right family to be looking for a ZHP.
    I'm sure you'll have a stunner soon.
    -ADAM

noob? Pops, I appreciate your warm and welcoming comments haha
    Now I take it that I need a "mafia" avatar correct?

Yes.....
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Nice! A second generation wilson-double-seven. I believe we saw your hands in a diy post on bf.c once
    Welcome and good luck with your search. Just follow the old man's lead. Don't need to tell you that you're a lucky guy having that kind of knowledge and wrench ability under the same roof.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Nice!!

Very cool thread. Like father like son

I will keep an eye out for a ZHP for ya Justin. Your iX was pretty spiffy by the way

Welcome to la familia

Yea, he's the brains behind it all...and the funding. Half the time I'm just the one turning the wrench. Haha

Gr330zhp you think my iX was spiffy? I think your the first one other than me and my dad lol.

Thanks guys

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast