Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Damn those are drool. I bet they would rub bad on my ride. I'm lookin for 18's though.

OBTW...you're part of the cool crowd now also. Welcome to the site.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Yeah....the rears are a bit too much if you don't want to roll/pull fenders or run a more negative camber....but if you care to, they'd work!

Haha, well I'm a plain ole' 325ci owner...so not quite. Read some good stuff about yall in Roundel and know a few gents on here, so I thought I'd jump onboard.
    - Jake

Quote Originally Posted by jmanscotch View Post
    Yeah....the rears are a bit too much if you don't want to roll/pull fenders or run a more negative camber....but if you care to, they'd work!

Haha, well I'm a plain ole' 325ci owner...so not quite. Read some good stuff about yall in Roundel and know a few gents on here, so I thought I'd jump onboard.
    Good deal. Glad to have ya.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Jake, welcome to the site. Feel free to introduce yourself in the new members forum. Unlike other sites, our new members section is active (very active).

I actually have a set on my car that I'd be willing to sell you once I find some style 135's to replace them with. I'm about 4 hours north of chicago

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Kyle - Wisconsin Crew - 2001 BMW M3
    Supersprint Headers/Section 2 - Eisenmann Muffler - aFe Stage 2 Intake -
    Bilstien PSS9 Coilovers - VMR V710 (Gunmetal Powdercoat) - UUC EVO Short Shifter - ZHP Shift Knob

Quote Originally Posted by AzkotikBMW View Post
    I actually have a set on my car that I'd be willing to sell you once I find some style 135's to replace them with. I'm about 4 hours north of chicago

The 18" LM reps? Why you getting rid of them? What's the condition?

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    The 18" LM reps? Why you getting rid of them? What's the condition?
    Yep, the 18's. I bought the car with them on, and I've always REALLY wanted the 135s on it. Really makes the ZHP well...a ZHP. I'll take pics at lunch and post them. I'm still not completely sure I'd sell...itd have to be a good deal for me because these wheels are really sexy

Bilstien PSS9 Coilovers - VMR V710 (Gunmetal Powdercoat) - UUC EVO Short Shifter - ZHP Shift Knob

Yep, the 18's. I bought the car with them on, and I've always REALLY wanted the 135s on it. Really makes the ZHP well...a ZHP. I'll take pics at lunch and post them. I'm still not completely sure I'd sell...itd have to be a good deal for me because these wheels are really sexy

Well...it would have to be a really good deal for me as well. So...there! Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Well...it would have to be a really good deal for me as well. So...there! Ha!
    Lol I didn't mean it like that....

Lol I didn't mean it like that....

LOL...I was just messin.

OT Alert! OT Alert!

I see you have Tiens. How do you like them? I almost bought a set of them.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast