Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Crestwood1001 Guest

For Sale (SOLD): HP Netbook

I'm selling my HP netbook. I bought it from Verizon about a year ago and have not used it much so I'm looking to sell it. Its an HP Mini 1000, with a 3 cell battery and a 60gb hard drive, its pretty much new I don't use it much anymore. Iv got the charger, original box and a carrying case for it. Its also got a built in webcam and microphone. I can post up pictures if anyone wants to see. I paid $399 for it a year ago but I'm only looking for $150 plus shipping.

Good Price. GLWS!
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Crestwood1001 Guest
    Its sold! lol thanks dane

Crestwood1001 Guest
    Buyer fell through, STILL FOR SALE!

Still a good price.

Droid + Tapatalk = FTW!
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Crestwood1001 Guest
    Thanks for opening it back up! Its packed and ready to go, guy on another forum is waiting for the money to hit his paypal but told me i can sell it in the meantime, if you can get the money into my paypal before sat. its yours!

Good luck with the sale, Crest.

Crestwood1001 Guest
    Its getting alot of interest on the jeep forum i use so we will see. I cant wait to sell the jeep and get a zhp!

As soon as you sell the HP, you'll be a little bit closer to the ZHP.

Crestwood1001 Guest
    Lol well im lucky to have a great job for someone my ago so im making more then enough to make the payments, just saving up a bit before hand. Im considering taking a few days off to get one in cali, flying out and driving it home, cross country trip anyone!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast