Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Calling Tri-State area members going to the Williamsburg, VA meet...

Please check into this thread here if you are driving down to the Family Reunion and live in the Tri-State (OK, Massachusetts and above are invited too ) area. The purpose of this thread is rollcall and info collection so I could mass email everyone interested in driving down as a group.

Please post here that you have the intention of driving down in our group, and then send me a PM with your real name, place you're leaving from (town/city, state), phone number, and email address. Once I have a list, I will mass email everybody so we could coordinate on departure times and where we're going to meet up along the way.

Thank you!

P.S. - Moderators - Could you please leave this thread in this subforum and not move to the East section? This is an easier to locate thread as it's in the same subforum as the Reunion thread. Thanks!

1. Me (Botond)
    2. Marc (zhpnsnv)
    3. Charlie (cakM3)
    4. Gary (GMATT)
    Last edited by az3579; 05-17-2011 at 03:04 PM.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post

1. Me (Botond)
    2. Me (Marc)
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 1 characters.
    - Marc

I think PA is not in your tri-state area... Plus I'm headed down Thursday night.

If you head down I-95, rush hour traffic around Balt and DC will be brutal. Be careful.

Hankook Ventus V4's 205/55/16 | 16" BMW OE Style 45's | ECSTuning 15mm Spacers | Thule 45050 Crossroad Rack | Thule 870XT Fairing | LLumar 35%/20% Tint
    Custom Vienna Austria Euro Plate | GoMiniGo "No-Holes" License Plate Bracket | Smoked License Plate Cover | Black License Plate Frame | Khoalty LED License Plate Lights

Bill,
    If you want to roll with us, that's fine despite being in PA. The time we're leaving is TBD, though I wanted to schedule it for a non-traffic timeframe.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

I made it to williamsburg from my place in 5 hours flat with some heavy traffic south of DC in september. I'd like to leave central jerz between 8:30 and 10. That puts us down the TP fairly easily, through baltimore after traffic, and through DC at what should be a relatively calm time.
    - Marc

When are you guys rolling? I was going to head down Saturday. Was hoping to join up with anyone rolling through eastern PA Del. NJ....
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

nike001 Guest
    I'm still stuck on whether or not I'm going. It depends a lot on my $$ situation..because right now, i'm struggling big time.

Quote Originally Posted by nike001 View Post
    I'm still stuck on whether or not I'm going. It depends a lot on my $$ situation..because right now, i'm struggling big time.
    Me too, but I'm finding ways to make things work. It means cutting back on spending in certain area that I can afford to cut on (such as cafeteria food - bringing my own now). This means $$ for mods and meet travel expenses!

I'm going to be setting this group ride up for an arrival early-to-mid Friday if possible. I'm still collecting names so that I could mass email everyone and find out what works for everyone. Unfortunately, this excludes those of you looking to ride down on Saturday, unless y'all want to set up something amongst yourselves.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

Cool Tri state peoples

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    Please check into this thread here if you are driving down to the Family Reunion and live in the Tri-State (OK, Massachusetts and above are invited too ) area. The purpose of this thread is rollcall and info collection so I could mass email everyone interested in driving down as a group.

Please post here that you have the intention of driving down in our group, and then send me a PM with your real name and phone number and email address. Once I have a list, I will mass email everybody so we could coordinate on departure times and where we're going to meet up along the way.

Thank you!

P.S. - Moderators - Could you please leave this thread in this subforum and not move to the East section? This is an easier to locate thread as it's in the same subforum as the Reunion thread. Thanks!

1. Me (Botond)
    2. Marc (zhpnsnv)
    3. Charlie (cakM3)
    4. Gary (GMATT)

Error message

Gary
    2004 ZHP Coupe TiAg 6mt
    "I never said it was special"

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast