Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Added myself to the list. Will be leaving from Rochester, NY.

Gary
    2004 ZHP Coupe TiAg 6mt
    "I never said it was special"

I will leave this thread open for submissions till Friday, then I will start emailing y'all.

Charlie,
    I think you're the only one that I don't have official contact info for. Could you please send me a PM with your phone number that I can reach you on the day of travel (just in case) and an email address?

All,
    Going forward, please send me where you're coming from as well as your name, phone number, and email address, so we could easier coordinate meeting locations. Everyone who has already messaged me, please send me the location you're leaving from (town/city, state). Sorry for the inconvenience; afterthought. lol

Thanks,
    Botond
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

I'm right at exit 8 on the NJTP, so anyone coming from north of there will pass me. I suggest a meet-up spot of the richard stockton service center on the turnpike. It's at mile post 58 or thereabouts.
    - Marc

Quote Originally Posted by zhpnsnv View Post
    I'm right at exit 8 on the NJTP, so anyone coming from north of there will pass me. I suggest a meet-up spot of the richard stockton service center on the turnpike. It's at mile post 58 or thereabouts.
    If you are the southern-most person in our convoy, then we could use that as a possibility, but we'll keep that to the emails. Let's just keep getting "registrations" in first.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

PM'd

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    I will leave this thread open for submissions till Friday, then I will start emailing y'all.

Charlie,
    I think you're the only one that I don't have official contact info for. Could you please send me a PM with your phone number that I can reach you on the day of travel (just in case) and an email address?

All,
    Going forward, please send me where you're coming from as well as your name, phone number, and email address, so we could easier coordinate meeting locations. Everyone who has already messaged me, please send me the location you're leaving from (town/city, state). Sorry for the inconvenience; afterthought. lol

Thanks,
    Botond

Bill,
    If you want to roll with us, that's fine despite being in PA. The time we're leaving is TBD, though I wanted to schedule it for a non-traffic timeframe.
    Cool. If my wife and daughter still come, we're leaving before my daughter falls asleep Thursday night (probably around 8pm).

If it's just me, I can leave whenever.

FWIW DC rushhour (and 95 South) get pretty crazy on Fridays early... Like around 2pm.

Will be driving from Hanover, PA and can meet the caravan anywhere along the I-95 corridor from Baltimore to and through DC into Virginia. Have not decided if I am driving around I-695 Baltimore beltway to I-95 S or down I-270 (Frederick/Rockville,MD) to I-495 on the west side of the DC Beltway to I-95 S.
    Last edited by billschusteriv; 05-19-2011 at 06:58 AM. Reason: Updated departure location and proposed caravan meet up locations

Hankook Ventus V4's 205/55/16 | 16" BMW OE Style 45's | ECSTuning 15mm Spacers | Thule 45050 Crossroad Rack | Thule 870XT Fairing | LLumar 35%/20% Tint
    Custom Vienna Austria Euro Plate | GoMiniGo "No-Holes" License Plate Bracket | Smoked License Plate Cover | Black License Plate Frame | Khoalty LED License Plate Lights

Unfortunately, this excludes those of you looking to ride down on Saturday, unless y'all want to set up something amongst yourselves.
    Apparently, it looks like that's going to be only me setting up something with my wife... " OK, honey I'll drive and you can serve the beverages..."

I wonder if I can get Friday off?
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    Apparently, it looks like that's going to be only me setting up something with my wife... " OK, honey I'll drive and you can serve the beverages..."

Not sure what you mean?
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

Not sure what you mean?
    Umm, yea, it was supposed to be funny...
    I was just sayin looks like there is no one else going down on Saturday for me to meet up with so it will be just me and the wife in the car...
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    Umm, yea, it was supposed to be funny...
    lol
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast