Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Howdy! (New Member)

Hey Gang,

So I've been saving up my pennies and I'm ready to go out and find that car. And after talking with co-workers and driving some cars I've decided to focus on the ZHP. I am looking for a manual, convertible, and preferably in silver. I'm not a fan of the dark colors just because I think they are harder to maintain. I live on the East Coast but I'm more than willing to travel for the right car.

Kelly

98 Saab vert - current
    97 Mustang GT vert
    84 Rabbit vert
    79 RX7

Welcome to the Family. Good luck with our search.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Kelly, welcome to the site. Be sure to check out our classifieds section here at the site. It's dedicated to ZHPs.

Welcome, and good luck! you have your work cut out for you, but I see you love your convertibles!

Greetings, Kelly! Is the 900 ready to give up the ghost, or is it just time for something newer?

Zebra Horse Power - PSA: The Hypermiling Thread
    Kevin Savino-Riker
    Cogito Automation, LLC.
    I'm new at BMWs.

Welcome, good luck, and be patient!
    - Marc

Thanks for the welcome, everyone!

@RITmusic2k - The Saab is in good shape. But I'm really tired of turbo lag. I've had it for 7 years and it's time for something new.

Kelly

Welcome to the family, Kelly. Take your time with the search and don't jump on the first opportunity with reckless abandon. It will pay off in the end.
    19" VMR VB3 CSL reps w/ General G-Max 3 A/S, BMW Performance short throw shifter, CDV delete, M54B30 swap, and a redneck CAI.

welcome. Good luck!
    "No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of"

09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast