Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Endeavor Launch Trip

Here are a few pics from our trip to watch the Endeavor Shuttle Launch. Pictures were taken with a variety of cameras for those who care, these are not full resolution.

As part of the tour of the vistor's center they drive you to a couple of points on the complex at one they had a shuttle engine

The Guts

The Nozzle

Where you don't want to be at ignition

Ready for Launch

Waiting at the beach for liftoff

Feeling the Wave Action

We have Liftoff

solid booster seperation

Flight Path
    Jon D -- 04 330cic Imola Red ZHP Vert -- Active Autowerke Exhaust, Software remap & Strut Bar, K&N filter, custom stereo[Alpine head unit (CDA105) w/Sirius Radio, Iphone integration & Alpine amp (PDX-5), Hertz speakers (165.3 F, 130.3R), JL Sub(CS110RG -W 1v2)], Color match grills, tint all around for when the tops up, custom painted 135s

Other Cars
    2014 Audi SQ5 2015 GMC Canyon All Terrain

spencers Guest
    Nice pics! Totally jealous

very cool!

Thanks for posting, Jon.

Great pictures! I wish I could've been there.

Awesome stuff, Jon.

Something that I always wanted to see. Just never worked it out to get down there for one.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

That is so cool! I used to work on Shuttle (wrote code for Mission Control) when I was at IBM in Houston and we had the Shuttle contract with NASA. We went on site for a launch but it got scrubbed. I left that group so I never made it back. I've always wanted to see a shuttle launch live, so jealous! They did happen to have a Delta rocket launch the next day so I did get to see that... it was very impressive but not the same. Thanks so much for sharing those great shots, bring back good memories!
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

spencers Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    That is so cool! I used to work on Shuttle (wrote code for Mission Control) when I was at IBM in Houston and we had the Shuttle contract with NASA.
    Wow, jealous!

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando
    That is so cool! I used to work on Shuttle (wrote code for Mission Control) when I was at IBM in Houston and we had the Shuttle contract with NASA. We went on site for a launch but it got scrubbed. I left that group so I never made it back. I've always wanted to see a shuttle launch live, so jealous! They did happen to have a Delta rocket launch the next day so I did get to see that... it was very impressive but not the same. Thanks so much for sharing those great shots, bring back good memories!
    Cool, there is 1 more launch, I encourage anyone who can, make it to it, pics don't do the experience justice.
    Jon D -- 04 330cic Imola Red ZHP Vert -- Active Autowerke Exhaust, Software remap & Strut Bar, K&N filter, custom stereo[Alpine head unit (CDA105) w/Sirius Radio, Iphone integration & Alpine amp (PDX-5), Hertz speakers (165.3 F, 130.3R), JL Sub(CS110RG -W 1v2)], Color match grills, tint all around for when the tops up, custom painted 135s

Other Cars
    2014 Audi SQ5 2015 GMC Canyon All Terrain

I would love to make it to a launch. I have some friends that live on Merritt Island that I could stay with but, I don't have the time of money to get there.
    19" VMR VB3 CSL reps w/ General G-Max 3 A/S, BMW Performance short throw shifter, CDV delete, M54B30 swap, and a redneck CAI.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast