Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kudos View Post
    I tried the window reset no go on that. Mine seems like it just sits lower physically so i'll have to loosen use some of the pics and raise the glass. from what i understand it has 2 points to raise at front and rear so that will have to be done.
    Sucks. Take some pics while you're in there and hook us up with a home grown diy if you have time.

Droid X. Tapatalk. Use it.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Will do. Probably will happen on Monday since we have the day off from work. Detail and fix shit on car and then drink day

winning on my evo 4g

Just wanted to leave a note here to say thanks. Mtnman's post and description was just what the doctor ordered. When I closed my drivers side door it sounded like the window was going to shatter. It was driving me nuts and reallly sounded like the car was falling apart. After taking the panel off, I discoverred that one of the four primary mounting points for the window was missing its nut. I found it down inside the door, fished it out and was back in business in under 40 minutes. Kudos to this forum and thanks to mtman for the kick ass post.

For those with an 06, there are five hex nuts holding the door panel on. Three exposed, and one under the plastic airbag plug and another under a small round button inside the handle to Open the door.
    “In Paris they just simply opened their eyes and stared when we spoke to them in French! We never did succeed in making those idiots understand their own language.” - M. Twain

2006 ZHP Vert.
    Monaco Blue
    Blue top, leather interior.

Win. Love hearing stories like this.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Kind of going off this post, when I roll my driver side window down, about 1/4 of the way down theres a scrape and the a pop, same thing about 3/4 of the way down. It happens in both spots everytime I roll the window up and down. I have never heard this noise before. Any ideas?

| AFE Cold Air Intake | VMR 701s | Bimmian Phone Bracket + Alween Magnetic | Zimmerman Coat Z Rotors + Bosch Quiet Cast | G.A.S. 1.2 BAR Coolant cap |
    | G.A.S. DISA Rebuild Kit | Besian Systems VANOS Rebuild + Anti Rattle | Mirimoto HID retrofit | Orion V2 (Opaque) |

"I've always thought of the hardcore ZHP owners as a bunch of pricks that over value an option package, this cements that position."

Quote Originally Posted by justinwilson77 View Post
    Kind of going off this post, when I roll my driver side window down, about 1/4 of the way down theres a scrape and the a pop, same thing about 3/4 of the way down. It happens in both spots everytime I roll the window up and down. I have never heard this noice before. Any ideas?
    Stop using it and buy/install a regulator ASAP. Drive up to Stafford if you need assistance.

Thumbs, iPhone, TaT.

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    Stop using it and buy/install a regulator ASAP. Drive up to Stafford if you need assistance.

Thumbs, iPhone, TaT.
    I'm gonna be up in OH this weekend doing the VANOS rebuild with the old man himself so I might have him take a look while I'm doing that.

| AFE Cold Air Intake | VMR 701s | Bimmian Phone Bracket + Alween Magnetic | Zimmerman Coat Z Rotors + Bosch Quiet Cast | G.A.S. 1.2 BAR Coolant cap |
    | G.A.S. DISA Rebuild Kit | Besian Systems VANOS Rebuild + Anti Rattle | Mirimoto HID retrofit | Orion V2 (Opaque) |

"I've always thought of the hardcore ZHP owners as a bunch of pricks that over value an option package, this cements that position."

I'm gonna be up in OH this weekend doing the VANOS rebuild with the old man himself so I might have him take a look while I'm doing that.

Good call! Finishing BOLC?

Thumbs, iPhone, TaT.

I thought you just replaced this regulator?

Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    I thought you just replaced this regulator?

That is correct.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast