Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: VA Roll Call

Earthquake + Irene!

Wow, what a week is was with a 5.8 scale earthquake and hurricane Irene! Glad to get power back on last night and my 2005 ZHP conv. was safely garaged, and that a large backyard tree fell away from our house too! How did others in VA make out?

Quote Originally Posted by our1bmw View Post
    Wow, what a week is was with a 5.8 scale earthquake and hurricane Irene! Glad to get power back on last night and my 2005 ZHP conv. was safely garaged, and that a large backyard tree fell away from our house too! How did others in VA make out?
    I think we all made it through ok. John and I are still without power though.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    I think we all made it through ok. John and I are still without power though.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Still no juice at the Wilson house? Dayum! At least the weather isn't God awful hot.
    19" VMR VB3 CSL reps w/ General G-Max 3 A/S, BMW Performance short throw shifter, CDV delete, M54B30 swap, and a redneck CAI.

Quote Originally Posted by static667 View Post
    Still no juice at the Wilson house? Dayum! At least the weather isn't God awful hot.
    We are very fortunate the temps are in the high 60's at night, very pleasant with the fans hooked to the generator, and a tv.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnmadd View Post
    We are very fortunate the temps are in the high 60's at night, very pleasant with the fans hooked to the generator, and a tv.
    Concur. Not having AC ay night has not been too bad.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by Johnmadd View Post
    Concur. Not having AC at night has not been too bad.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Concur. Not having AC at night has not been too bad.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    It's like being in a college dorm room all over again! lol

Hope the power comes back on soon though. My family only lost power for about 18 hours.
    -Chris-

2003 ZHP Sedan - Jet Black on Sand - SOLD

I didn't have many problems in rVA, i was out of town and the power came back on by the time i got back.

Name: Andrew
    Username:VaTechZHP

so there are now three hokies on here with ZHPs. Two of which are in RVa.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast