Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Crestwood1001 Guest

Anyone near Cape May NJ?

Im headed to cape may new jersey tomorrow morning untill sunday afternoon. Anyone in the area? Id love to check out more zhp's and maybe sell the women on me getting one?! haha

Quote Originally Posted by Crestwood1001 View Post
    Im headed to cape may new jersey tomorrow morning untill sunday afternoon. Anyone in the area? Id love to check out more zhp's and maybe sell the women on me getting one?! haha
    I'll be heading to Atlantic City in the morning. What route are you taking?..

moderators will prolly want to move this to regional...
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Crestwood1001 Guest
    Im taking the pa turnpike all the way, then it turns into whatever they call it in Jersey haha, ill be driving my gas hog v8 jeep

So you're taking the connector bridge at the end of the PA turnpike above the Rt1 exit? that connects to the NJ tunpike. Where ya coming from?
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Crestwood1001 Guest
    Im coming from NEPA, gonna be a longggggggggggg drive in my Jeep.

Crestwood1001 Guest

Crestwood1001 Guest
    Never mind it dosnt show my address in that just the destination, just enter Mountain Top Pa as the starting point, same route

yea, that's for sure... I'll be heading down the AC expressway mid moring....
    H&R sport springs,

Crestwood1001 Guest
    We are leaving around 9am, anyone else close to??

That could still put you close to me since I'm 15 min from the expressway... is that the way you're going?
    H&R sport springs,

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast