Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

For Sale (SOLD): Dell Latitude D430 Ultraportable Laptop - $200

Selling my Dell Latitude D430 Ultraportable laptop that I purchased for standalone usage as the BMW Diagnostic and Programming computer. I got it to work on my regular laptop, so I no longer need this.

The laptop is in excellent shape. There are a couple of tiny little scratches on the cover, but there are no nicks, dents, or cracked pieces that I could see on the laptop. Everything on the laptop works, with the exception of the touch pad; only half of the touchpad works. At one point, someone must have spilled something on the laptop as I had to replace the keyboard due to sticky keys. This affected the touchpad. Personally, I never use the touchpad, and have only used the trackpoint, which works perfectly. All buttons for both the touchpad and trackpoint work. Only the top half of the touchpad works. The trackpoint works perfectly and can be used instead, or an external mouse could be used.

The battery is in good shape; it holds a good charge (estimated 2-3 hours depending on usage). If you buy a new battery for it for maybe $40-50, then it could last you over 4 hours (we have these at work and have seen them last for longer than that!).

Specs:
    Core 2 Duo U7600 (1.2GHz, dual-core)
    2GB RAM, upgradeable to 4GB
    Intel 3945ABG wireless Card
    SD card reader
    80GB Hard Drive
    Has COA for Windows Vista Business on the bottom. I can install either XP Pro, Vista Business, or Windows 7 Business, as I have authentic licenses for all of these. Buyer's choice. It runs excellent on Windows XP and Windows 7 (I have tested these on this machine).

This laptop is very slightly larger than a netbook and weighs just a tiny bit more (rated at just over 3 lbs), but has much more horsepower for less money. Comes with charger.

BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Does this have laptop or netbook functionality.

EDIT: looks like LT functionality based on the programs it can run?

Droid + Tapatalk = FTW!
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Laptop functionality. It is better than a netbook as far as specs are concerned. The dual-core Core 2 Duo processor is the main netbook-killing feature.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

Roger BP. Thanks for the additional.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Sold.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

Thread title updated.