Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

New Texas ZHP Owner

The stars aligned or something, because this one just worked out perfectly. I have been looking for just the right car. I test drove a few cars here in Austin. The first was a 2001 330i and was pretty ragged out. The second I would have bought if I had a better feeling about the dealer, ZHP similar to this one, but more mileage. I drove a 2004 ZHP in the exact color combo I was looking for (white with black leather), but it had some tranny issues that the dealer refused to address.

Then I found THIS one. Monday afternoon, I saw the ad posted. I emailed Marc for more info and he called me within the hour. The car was in Denver, so I wasn't sure about how to best go about looking into it. I sent the ad to a buddy of mine and he reminded me a mutual friend lived in Denver, was a BMW enthusiast, and a shade tree mechanic. We got in touch with him and he went to look at the car for me that evening. He reported back the car was in great shape, and that if I didn't buy it, he would.

Here are the specs that sold me:
    • 2004 BMW 330i with Performance (ZHP) and Premium Packages
    • 6 speed manual
    • 48K original miles
    • Original owner - bought in Germany, and drove there for a month with the European delivery plan. Still has the German license plate, as well as the Swiss and Austrian road stickers
    • All records (no major problems reported, and well-maintained)
    • Natural brown and black interior - I hadn't seen another one like it

I spoke to Marc, we agreed on a price, and I bought I plane ticket the next morning to Denver. At 2:30 that day, I was on a plane, and by 7:00 that evening I was driving back to Texas.

So, now I'm a bimmer owner. Go figure.

Damn. Gorgeous.

Welcome to the family.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Waaooowow! That is a beautiful ZHP! I loooove the Natural Brown interior. And I think someone else around here has that leather with the Imola Red exterior . . . hrmmm.

Welcome to the family!

Travis | ’04 ZHP sedan 6MT | WeĭssLĭcht AEs | BMW clears | Plasti-Dipped grilles | BMW Perf. intake | TMS Power Pulleys | DIY aux-in | !CDV
    Sprint Booster w/Sport button | Mich PS AS4 (245 sq) | M3 front sway | Z4M LCABs | Beisan VANOS rebuild | GAS DISA rebuild | BMW diag. PC

Congrats. Glad you joined.

We know Marc. We knew that car wouldn't last 48 hours. I have the coupe version of your car. I bought it from the original owner -- who also lived in Denver. Similar situation as yours. I bought mine within 24 hours of it being listed.

Welcome!

iPad. Tapatalk. Bi-winning.

Congrats and way to attack the purchase.

Great story.

Welcome to the Family.

Droid X. Tapatalk. Use it.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Welcome! Beautiful color combo.

Ye HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA that is beautiful! Congrats and welcome!

Gary
    2004 ZHP Coupe TiAg 6mt
    "I never said it was special"

Seeing a new I/R (especially with NB int.) never gets old around here!
    - Marc

Welcome. Nice story and even nicer car.
    19" VMR VB3 CSL reps w/ General G-Max 3 A/S, BMW Performance short throw shifter, CDV delete, M54B30 swap, and a redneck CAI.

spencers Guest
    Another natural brown.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast