Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    C'mon......we will help ya out...
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Thanks everyone for the support! Gives me more confidence to do the job myself. The parts are on order and I should be able to start on it sometime during December.

Will keep everyone posted on how things go. =)

Linh

This spirit of helping is exactly why ZHPMafia.com will succeed.

Thanks, guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Linh View Post
    Thanks everyone for the support! Gives me more confidence to do the job myself. The parts are on order and I should be able to start on it sometime during December.

Will keep everyone posted on how things go. =)

Linh
    Good move!!

If you have any questions feel free to ask

When you go to do it....I will give you my cell...as I have done the coolant overhaul on several e46's...
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Will do Dane! . . . I've studied your maintenance list while researching on Bf.c and the first things I did was: Change oil and filter, cabin filter, and air filter.

Again, thanks everyone! looking forward in saving some moneys!

Should do the diff and tranny fluid soon also. Pretty inexpensive guarentee that the expensive parts will last...

I have Redline 70w80 for the Transmission and will be using Mobile One 75w90 gear oil for the diff.

Brake parts came in today that included: Rotors (ZimmerMann), pads (Textar), and OE sensors. Bought them for just under $370 shipped!

Just curious: cooling system "overhaul" means replacing the old cooling system parts with the exact same OEM parts, but just new parts? or are any of those parts in the advertised "overhaul kits" (ECS, Tischer, etc) upgraded/better parts than what came in the car to be begin with?
    2005 AW ZHP Coupe. CW, Alcantara, Leather st. wheel, HK, Xenons, Step, Dinan chip & air box, USASpec, Sprint Booster

Autozone.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Linh View Post
    I have Redline 70w80 for the Transmission and will be using Mobile One 75w90 gear oil for the diff.

Brake parts came in today that included: Rotors (ZimmerMann), pads (Textar), and OE sensors. Bought them for just under $370 shipped!
    Fluid?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast