Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    really nice i was considering the carbon fiber grills they look great on mine

Very nice. I'm up in the air on gloss grills. Painted mine flat.. See how long that lasts

Opa iPhone

6K HID FOGS - 8K DS2 LOW BEAMS - SMOKED LED TAILS - SMOKED CORNERS - V2 AE'S - BREMMER WHEELS -CONTI DWS TIRES - K&N INTAKE - 35% TINT - CF ROUNDELS - CF SPLITTERS - 12" SUB - LED REVERSE AND PLATE BULBS - SUPER CLEAN

Quote Originally Posted by TRELO View Post
    Very nice. I'm up in the air on gloss grills. Painted mine flat.. See how long that lasts

Opa iPhone
    Mine are also flat, which is what I prefer. So far, so good.

OEM Gloss Black here too

I really have no idea what I am doing

I am a fan of "flat/matte" looks ... in general. BUT;
    with all of the black trim of the ZHP being glossy, this would be one of those rare occasions i might lean towards the glossy look...Still...i will carefully consider before making the final decision...no matter how much I searched, I am yet to see a good pic showing an AW coupe with glossy black grills...

and when i am ready, i will shiver with fear of installing...perhaps wifey can help... (she can change bulbs on our other cars quicker than me...i blame her tiny hands )
    2005 AW ZHP Coupe. CW, Alcantara, Leather st. wheel, HK, Xenons, Step, Dinan chip & air box, USASpec, Sprint Booster

Quote Originally Posted by Washburn View Post
    I am a fan of "flat/matte" looks ... in general. BUT;
    with all of the black trim of the ZHP being glossy, this would be one of those rare occasions i might lean towards the glossy look...Still...i will carefully consider before making the final decision...no matter how much I searched, I am yet to see a good pic showing an AW coupe with glossy black grills...

and when i am ready, i will shiver with fear of installing...perhaps wifey can help... (she can change bulbs on our other cars quicker than me...i blame her tiny hands )

That's it. I'm picking a set up at my local dealership.

I bet the fit is perfect, though. That's one advantage to having the BMW grills.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    I bet the fit is perfect, though. That's one advantage to having the BMW grills.
    Agree. The gloss is kinda growing on me.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Those gloss grills are very sharp looking (I really like the effect it has on the OP's car), I have been agonizing over whether or not to do mine. My car is sparkling graphite and I think the grills look good on a high contrast application (against and alpine white, or imola red car for example) or on a jet black car where the effect is to essentially delete the chrome. But I am afraid on a dark color car like mine that is not black it would look cheap, like it is intended to match but doesn't. Am crazy and over thinking this (wouldn't be the first time)? Does anyone know what they look like against my color/have picture?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast