Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Getting car ready for winter

Hey guys, I don't know how many of you live in Chicago, or other pothole laden cities, but in the winter it's just a mess. I was wondering how you guys preparing the car for salt and other stuff. In particular the coupes, how are you keeping your windows from freezing to the trim and making it hard to open. I do know that on the days it is cold, my window switch that is supposed to lower the window just a tad is slow to operate and hangs. It will not lower the glass completely, and lucky for me the glass is low enough that it's fine, but when i close the door, it does not go up all the way which causes wind noise when I drive. I want to spray it with something or might need to replace it to make it run better. Any suggestions on what to do here??

Oh and where do you guys get your winter wheels? I'm thinking of just getting steelies cause their cheap and some blizzak tires.

When I lived in snow, I bought tires through tirerack (I think they have a huge warehouse near Chicago). Probably get your tires within 1-2 days.

Blizzaks with stealies from tirerack would be badass...pics when installed.

Additionally....

Www.bavauto.com has winter wheel and tire combos....but they might be more expensive. Just another option.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Autozone.com
    Bah, wheels are easy, but what about the door seals and stuff? I get those dang motors *frozen* when its really cold, and i don't wanna shatter the windows. On a site note, are we gonna have a seperate section for coupes and sedans? j/k no need to divide this small group even more, although i hope we get that registry to find out how many of each we have here.