Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Aural pleasure...

I'm sure some of you guys have seen this, but I thought I'd share for those who haven't.
    I would have to rate this as one of the smoothest-sounding M54's on the block... particularly after the 2-3 shift around 0:32:

Is this anyone on here, or does anyone know the car?

BMW Perf. Gloss Kidneys | UUC DSSR | B&M SSK | 35% tint | AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses | Tri-Color Coby Wheel | Aux Input

My friend has a 325 coupe and has headers with magnaflow cat-back exhaust with no cats....I went deaf in the tunnel following him when he gunned it.

Project STX: TCKline Racing l APEX l Vorshlag l Eibach l Hawk l Schroth l BMW Performance

Does sound sweet
    Photobucket

I love that video soo much!

Great sound!

I traded some PM's with him on E46Fanatics a couple years ago when he first installed that setup. Nice guy. He's now running a Magnaflow setup.

His user ID over there is Len013091

Quote Originally Posted by mimalmo View Post
    I traded some PM's with him on E46Fanatics a couple years ago when he first installed that setup. Nice guy. He's now running a Magnaflow setup.

His user ID over there is Len013091
    First name Jay by chance?

Droid + Tapatalk = FTW!
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    First name Jay by chance?

Droid + Tapatalk = FTW!

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

spencers Guest
    Man, I remember seeing the video in the original thread on E46fanatics. I'll have to find it for you

Reminds me of how many people don't know how to drive.

Did he have the DSC on in the second half of the video?
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

No, that's just the effect of an open diff. He now has LSD.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast