Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

New ZHP Owner in LA

Hey everybody. Proud owner for a few hours now. Been lurking on this forum for a few weeks -- ever since I first drove a ZHP. I'll search threads for the stupider questions I have and not bug yall.

2004 stock, it seems, silver-grey, with leather seats and steering wheel. I am so friggin thrilled. Taking my wife out for celebratory sushi as an excuse to drive it. Just wanted to say hi. Will post pic tomorrow.

Hi Scott! Welcome aboard!

We're a friendly bunch and sort of the anti-forum experience. No need to do an exhaustive search for everything. We can always help point you in the right direction if the information you need is here or on another forum or website. Chances are, if you need the information, someone else could use it too.

Looking forward to pics and more info on your ZHP.

Enjoy the celebratory sushi - your mentioning sushi makes me want a double spicy tuna roll, seaweed salad, and can of Sapporo.

Hankook Ventus V4's 205/55/16 | 16" BMW OE Style 45's | ECSTuning 15mm Spacers | Thule 45050 Crossroad Rack | Thule 870XT Fairing | LLumar 35%/20% Tint
    Custom Vienna Austria Euro Plate | GoMiniGo "No-Holes" License Plate Bracket | Smoked License Plate Cover | Black License Plate Frame | Khoalty LED License Plate Lights

ok. wife not ready. here's a pic i took 5 minutes after gettin home
    Attached Images Attached Images  

thanks bill! i'll have a sapporo for ya and take some pix/ ask some questions tomorrow. after i pulled the trigger on this car i thought maybe i could stop obsessing so hard but i'm realizing it's just starting.

Scott, welcome. Glad you joined.

If you're interested in hanging out with some of us, we are having a ZHP Mafia meet on June 4 at crevier bmw's museum. Details in the California forum.

We've got a very friendly bunch here.

iPad. Tapatalk. Bi-winning.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottB View Post
    thanks bill! i'll have a sapporo for ya and take some pix/ ask some questions tomorrow. after i pulled the trigger on this car i thought maybe i could stop obsessing so hard but i'm realizing it's just starting.
    Thanks Scott! Nice pic - looks like a good score!

Sounds like a healthy enthusiasts obsession...nothing wrong with that...you'll fit in great here with the rest of us!

Just noticed the ZHP wheels (Style 135s) are missing - you are rocking the Style 73s (which I love). Did the previous owner get rid of the other wheels?

Hankook Ventus V4's 205/55/16 | 16" BMW OE Style 45's | ECSTuning 15mm Spacers | Thule 45050 Crossroad Rack | Thule 870XT Fairing | LLumar 35%/20% Tint
    Custom Vienna Austria Euro Plate | GoMiniGo "No-Holes" License Plate Bracket | Smoked License Plate Cover | Black License Plate Frame | Khoalty LED License Plate Lights

Welcome to the Family.

Droid X. Tapatalk. Use it.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Welcome to the Mafia, Scott. Nice car you have there.
    19" VMR VB3 CSL reps w/ General G-Max 3 A/S, BMW Performance short throw shifter, CDV delete, M54B30 swap, and a redneck CAI.

We love Lurkers.

Welcome to the Mafia and congrats!

Droid + Tapatalk = FTW!
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

welcome. in for more pics. and a sapporro. tall please.
    "No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of"

09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast