Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

What Makes The BMW 330 ZHP So Special That We Feel The Need For Our Own Forum?

Very curious to find out why you think ZHP Mafia should have its own forum.

Additionally, I hear a lot of BMW owners talk about ZHP owners as cultish. Why are we perceived to be that way? Is it warranted?

Finally, why is the ZHP one of the best BMW packages ever created?

The car: Best balance of power, handling and esthetics. Interior options a :

Perception is in the eye of the beholder. I dunno why people think what they think. The ZHP is superior to every other e46. Period. Including M3.....when you take into account maintenance cost, tickets, etc...lol
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

You guys are going to have to school me on the ZHP love...I'm new to ZHP's but not to BMW's.

When I think of ZHP I think of Samir's legendary Red 4-Door ZHP, at the time the sickest sedan available as no ///M3 Sedan existed yet. Supercharged

Samir's car was definitely a beast.

For some reason, I did not know Samir. Why? Where was I?

Samir was the partner of Sam of Rennsport. They mainly dealt with ASA superchargers back in 02 or 03 if my memory serves correctly. Back then I think you were not in the states here and wasn't active as you are now. Many companies have come and gone since then. Sam still is in the scene where he owns Auto Talent now and works on the higher end cars such as the exotics and I believe he is off the forums now and not active anymore.

The ZHP is just such a well-rounded package. Handling, acceleration, looks, driving experience, etc.

One thing I hear, though. ZHP owners are asses.

I love the car but I certainly don't run around telling everyone that their car is inferior. I guess there must be some ZHP owners who act that way.

Do you get the impression that we're elitists?

douchebaggery sucks in all forms. elitists are hollow shells of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Gheybe View Post
    Yeah, a few.

I've met guys that when I say I have a 330, they have said literally "Not a ZHP though, haha".

I reply with "You bought a ZHP automatic, and are making fun of my car. Ha..ha."
    Yeah. That's ridiculous. But not a ZHP, though? Lame.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast