Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I have the BMW Performance intake. Not loud at all. Looks great, though!

Not sure why it's not loud, though. It's a pretty tight box; that may muffle the sound. Not sure, though. Will need someone else to chime in.

Not sure if that's the cause, but I should have mine in this weekend. (still waiting on a tracking # from ESC)We can't be that far apart, I'd be happy to hook up somewhere so you can hear it for yourself, in person.

Will probably make a before/after video. Can't imagine it's going to be a huge difference.
    -ADAM

It's not loud at all, but there is a difference in the sound, more so at higher revs.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by Alphatek45 View Post
    Not sure if that's the cause, but I should have mine in this weekend. (still waiting on a tracking # from ESC)We can't be that far apart, I'd be happy to hook up somewhere so you can hear it for yourself, in person.

Will probably make a before/after video. Can't imagine it's going to be a huge difference.
    - I would greatly appreciate that offer in all seriousness.
    My personal preference in doing any modification to this car are purely to make it sound as good as it looks. Since performance gains will be quite costly for larger horsepower numbers, I think a good quality sound is what I'm after.I've done a lot of video listening to hear the differences but there are just to many variables that give me biased sounds when it comes to the intensity.
    STEVEN ~ 05 ZHP Coupe Sparkling Graphite Metallic - AFE Filter/ CDV Delete/ eBay Headers

You will probably want to look into a more open style intake if you want a deeper, throatier sound. The aFe intake with the pro dry filter may be a little better. They are on sale at Bav Auto right now.
    19" VMR VB3 CSL reps w/ General G-Max 3 A/S, BMW Performance short throw shifter, CDV delete, M54B30 swap, and a redneck CAI.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12