Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

ZHP Mafia BMW 330i Official Keyhole delete DIY doityourself

1. Purchase from www.Bimmian.com. About $50.00 US.

2. Pop off allen screw hide plug. Hint: This plug is 2 parts. Inner and outer. Remove inner, then outer.

3. Use a 5mm allen head screwdriver and loosen screw all the way. Don't worry....it will not fall out and cannot be completely removed.

4. Hold screw back....and wiggle out keyhole assembly.

5. Remove keyhole cover by releasing upper and lower clip.

6. Slide on new keyhole delete cover. Hint: Lightly file down any imperfections on new keyhole cover clips. They will hang up on the internals when trying to slide assembly back into place.

7. Install keyhole assembly (with cover installed).

8. Tighten 5mm screw.

9. Install plug.....outer grommet first, then inner plug.

Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Very nice. Simple and clean.

Thanks, DW.

Sweet. I'll be looking into that one.
    19" VMR VB3 CSL reps w/ General G-Max 3 A/S, BMW Performance short throw shifter, CDV delete, M54B30 swap, and a redneck CAI.

If I didn't get locked out of my car all the time...

RootedDROIDXstatus. Come at me, bro.
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

Do your rear seats fold down Horney?

I'm not sure I would have considered this...had I not had the CWP.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Yea you gotta leave yourself a way into the car. If the battery ever dies to the point where the key fob no longer unlocks it (happened to my MINI), the keyholes are pretty necessary.
    - Marc

Nice work, DW.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Do your rear seats fold down Horney?

I'm not sure I would have considered this...had I not had the CWP.
    Yeah I have all available packages offered for MY2000. The point is if I want to get into the car on a humid day like today, most likely my GMV unit's tin whiskers would go all crazy and short out the door locks. I can disable the alarm...but I need to manually unlock the driver door...and Central Locking is inoperable. So others have to enter NASCAR-esque lol.
    Porsche 944 Turbo Build

One ride and you'll understand why most rocket scientists are German.

My ZHP Build 2004-2014 RIP

Quote Originally Posted by zhpnsnv View Post
    Yea you gotta leave yourself a way into the car. If the battery ever dies to the point where the key fob no longer unlocks it (happened to my MINI), the keyholes are pretty necessary.
    That would be a rare occurance. Even if it did happen, you could always either go through the trunk or use a screwdriver to punch a hole in the door lock cover and then just buy a new cover.

True......you would only be out $50.00...and the likelihood is slim.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast