Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    We'll see how it goes. I will give you the address of the hotel I am staying at.

Droid + Tapatalk = FTW!
    DUDE sick!!!!!, WTH will you be all the way up here for if you dont mind me asking?

03 ImolaRot|6sp|Alcantara|Silver Cube|CW|Xenons

Coby Alcantara Knob|CF Diffuser|BMW Performance Kidneys|Umnitza Eyes|RCR|UUC TSE3|GruppeM CF-Kevlar Intake|BC Racing Coils|Spacers|BavSound Stg. 1

BMW/CCA/CT VALLEY

1979 911sc: The Perpetual Project

cakM3, im preeeety sure i have seen that M around before. GUYS we should all meet up and go for a cruise sometime this week!? And no worries Dane you could cruise with me haha

03 ImolaRot|6sp|Alcantara|Silver Cube|CW|Xenons

Coby Alcantara Knob|CF Diffuser|BMW Performance Kidneys|Umnitza Eyes|RCR|UUC TSE3|GruppeM CF-Kevlar Intake|BC Racing Coils|Spacers|BavSound Stg. 1

BMW/CCA/CT VALLEY

1979 911sc: The Perpetual Project

Quote Originally Posted by 09mageec View Post
    cakM3, im preeeety sure i have seen that M around before. GUYS we should all meet up and go for a cruise sometime this week!? And no worries Dane you could cruise with me haha
    I wouldn't be surprised Now you will see my ZHP as well ! A cruise sounds like a good idea but it's harder for me to do during the weekdays.

DUDE sick!!!!!, WTH will you be all the way up here for if you dont mind me asking?
    Flying in to Providence on Sunday. My flight gets in at 1:53PM, flight number 6054 on United Airlines.

Staying at:

..........I will fill in the blank tomorrow...hehe
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

BOTOND!! Dude you gotta come sometime this week so we can do the music swap dude!
    Can't happen this week, unless you come to the Patroon Chapter Concours on Saturday. Have to make this tank of gas last until Friday and I'm only left with 1/4 tank...
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Flying in to Providence on Sunday. My flight gets in at 1:53PM, flight number 6054 on United Airlines.

Staying at:

Dane,

I'm just 10 minutes down the road from TF Greene off of I-95. Do you need a ride? I can come pick you up and take you wherever you need to go !

If so...let me know... and welcome to the neighborhood in advance!

Staying at:

Oh, Providence.... that's a lot farther than I bargained for. Can't happen on weekdays... oh well.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Dane,

I'm just 10 minutes down the road from TF Greene off of I-95. Do you need a ride? I can come pick you up and take you wherever you need to go !

If so...let me know... and welcome to the neighborhood in advance!
    The Navy is getting me a rental car. My plans are to hit the first store I see in RI....to buy some soda pops.

Thanks for the offer. You are more than welcome to come have a soda pop though.....or....we can hang out...whatever. I won't be doing anything beyond 1700 each day...that I know of.

No La Familia, no ZHP, no nothing! Just me in a 10x10 room. Pssst...this is when I get into trouble.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

The Navy is getting me a rental car. My plans are to hit the first store I see in RI....to buy some soda pops.

Thanks for the offer. You are more than welcome to come have a soda pop though.....or....we can hang out...whatever. I won't be doing anything beyond 1700 each day...that I know of.

No La Familia, no ZHP, no nothing! Just me in a 10x10 room. Pssst...this is when I get into trouble.
    Are you going to be working in Newport or are you going down to CT? I used to be in the Navy and am now working in Newport. Let me know what works for you Dane and I'll meet up with you.

Well, hell- if that's when you get into trouble, I might have to make a road trip.

Droid X. Tapatalk. Use it.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast