Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I will be in Groton? I think I'm going to be staying at the Mariott? I will verify my accomodations tomorrow, A.M.

I am down for anything after normal working hours. Just sayin.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Copy.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    I will be in Groton? I think I'm going to be staying at the Mariott? I will verify my accomodations tomorrow, A.M.

I am down for anything after normal working hours. Just sayin.
    Ahhh Groton and Navy......This to me means the Sub base. But we deff have to do something! Groton is legit a 7 min drive over the bridge for me, Will you be here during the weekend so that Botond will be able to come over from Birdgeport and cakM3 will also be able to join?

03 ImolaRot|6sp|Alcantara|Silver Cube|CW|Xenons

Coby Alcantara Knob|CF Diffuser|BMW Performance Kidneys|Umnitza Eyes|RCR|UUC TSE3|GruppeM CF-Kevlar Intake|BC Racing Coils|Spacers|BavSound Stg. 1

BMW/CCA/CT VALLEY

1979 911sc: The Perpetual Project

I will be there from Sunday, June 5th...through Thursday, June 9th. I got tagged with this, last minute...and already had the meet planned at my place....so...this really threw a wrench into things.

I am down for anything....evening of June 5th,6th,7th, and/or 8th...then...gotta get home (on the 9th) to set things up for the peeps.

Quote Originally Posted by 09mageec View Post
    Ahhh Groton and Navy......This to me means the Sub base. But we deff have to do something! Groton is legit a 7 min drive over the bridge for me, Will you be here during the weekend so that Botond will be able to come over from Birdgeport and cakM3 will also be able to join?
    Dane has my number so I'm down for a meet anytime next week except for Wednesday (classes). Let me know what works for you guys

If it's in CT, I can still go, but anything venturing into RI is way too far away for my tastes. I still have to get up at 0530 the next morning regardless of which day it is.

Let me know what y'all are doing. I'm free on Sunday, if you wanna meet up the day of arrival...
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

I will be in CT.

Droid + Tapatalk = FTW!

Im down for what ever day dude, and Sunday is awesome, but Dane I guess gets in on Sun. eve. What time will that be around Dane?

03 ImolaRot|6sp|Alcantara|Silver Cube|CW|Xenons

Coby Alcantara Knob|CF Diffuser|BMW Performance Kidneys|Umnitza Eyes|RCR|UUC TSE3|GruppeM CF-Kevlar Intake|BC Racing Coils|Spacers|BavSound Stg. 1

BMW/CCA/CT VALLEY

1979 911sc: The Perpetual Project

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast