Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

tennessee member

hi all
    my name is Mike from clinton, tn.
    have been lurking for awhile and thought i would join as this seems like a nice place to cruise.
    i have never been a BMW fan, untill my wife wanted one. so i drove a few, only to find out they were worse than i had expected (323 and 325's) i greatly opposed, put my foot down and said " i'll never own one of those german pieces of crap!"
    so i bought one on ebay she liked, flew down to florida to get it and on the drive back found out something, not all BMW's are not created equal. it was a black loaded 05' ZHP, and holy crap what a car! i have driven alot of cars in my 43 years, but none were as fun as this.
    after getting home i secretly wanted one.
    i had just got done doing some heavy mods to my MK4 TDI jetta, when someone told me to price it. i did. he bought it, and i used that money to find yet abother ZHP in florida. although the jetta was a great little car, i do miss 50mpg, i have never looked back, mainly becouse my wife is behind me laughing, mumbling something about how i would never have one.....

welcome to the forum... now pics of said ZHP's

Welcome! There really is quite a difference with the sports package on these cars compared to non-sport 3 series. ZHP makes it even better.

Welcome

Sent from Williamsburg, VA USA
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Welcome to the Mafia.
    19" VMR VB3 CSL reps w/ General G-Max 3 A/S, BMW Performance short throw shifter, CDV delete, M54B30 swap, and a redneck CAI.

Nice story and welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dinan; Hign Flow Intake System, & Strut Tower Brace
    Turner Motorsports; Underdrive Power Pulleys
    Koni Sport, Bridgestone; Potenza RE-11, Coby Wheel
    Stewart High Performance Water Pump
    Hawk High Performance Street 5.0 Brake Pads
    Brembo Rotor

The purposeful face of a formidable athlete:

The spine-tingling 330i Performance Package.

Purchased CPO on 12/23/2006 with 28,090 miles

Welcome to the crowd and definitely post some pics!!!
    2011 E90 Lemans Blue/Bamboo Beige M3- Harrop Supercharged IG: lmb_zcp
    2013 F25 Alpine White/Chestnut X3 35i- Family Hauler
    2006 R53 British Racing Green/Panther Black Mini Cooper S FOR SALE! DM for details!
    Past: 2010 X5M, 2014 328d, 2003 330i ZHP, 2004 330i ZHP, 2012 X3 35i
    WTB!! 2009-2012 E91 328i Touring Contact me with info!

Clinton?! I'm in Knoxville!

Welcome - post up some photos!
    E92 335i M-Sport
    997 S

Welcome. Great story. Pics please. (BTW, the 1st BMW I ever drove was a 4 cylinder 320 in the 80s that was slow as molasses, so I actually thought the same thing. On top of that, it had none of the features that the Japanese manufacturers were loading their cars up with for less money, so I too was wondering what the fuss was about). It wasn't until later when I rode in a better BMW (a later model 5 series) that I was hooked.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Welcome.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast