Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I figured you were looking at the pictures on a cell phone, which made it difficult to tell where the car was located.

spencers Guest
    Alpine coupes rock

Thanks guys. My plans are pretty basic at this point. The car needs a few minor cosmetic and mechanical issues addressed, once I get passed that I'll probably start to tinker with it. The HP is fairly meager in stock trim, so I forsee HP mods at some point.

Marcus, At this point I have no plans of changing the wheels. Why do you ask?
    2004 Alpinweiss 330Ci ZHP 6MT

Just curious to see if you were going to bring the car back to stock. I know you bought the car with the aftermarket wheels. One of the things that makes the ZHP stand out is the stock wheels (IMO).

I know very little about BMW's besides what I've learned in the last day or so on google and a couple enthusiast forums. I'll have to google an image of the stock wheels, I don't know what they look like. The current wheels are 20", they look great but they're a bit large and heavy.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    Just curious to see if you were going to bring the car back to stock. I know you bought the car with the aftermarket wheels. One of the things that makes the ZHP stand out is the stock wheels (IMO).
    Boss....those wheels aren't special.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Here is a picture of my car with the stock wheels:

Definitely check out this thread, too: http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...Package-Option

One of my main goals right now is to find the best way to hook up my iPod to the factory system. I've done some research and found that there are a couple options but I'm having a hard time determining which is best.

I searched back throught this forum and e46 fanatics and found some great tips and DIY's. I do all my own work. I ordered a Bentley service manual, I downloaded the owner's manual (the car did not have one) and I've already fixed a few small common issues thanks to all the information on these boards.

Sounds like you have things in order. Welcome to the site, amigo.

Hope to see you often.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    Here is a picture of my car with the stock wheels:

Definitely check out this thread, too: http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...Package-Option
    Those are nice wheels. Thanks.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast