Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

what do you guys think about this? I called on this car and am like very VERY close to buying it.

It is from a BMW dealership, so the salesman told me it has to go through inspection and anything has to be replaced that's bad. My only worries are that it has 80K miles .. is that too much? and my second worry is that the pics aren't the best. The salesman said they can't sell cars in bad shape at a Franchised BMW dealership, he said he looked at it and it looks to be in very good shape.

What do you all think? I'd also have to get it shipped. Should i pull the trigger or hold out? I mean this even has a nav system

Quote Originally Posted by leadsupplier View Post
    what do you guys think about this? I called on this car and am like very VERY close to buying it.

It is from a BMW dealership, so the salesman told me it has to go through inspection and anything has to be replaced that's bad. My only worries are that it has 80K miles .. is that too much? and my second worry is that the pics aren't the best. The salesman said they can't sell cars in bad shape at a Franchised BMW dealership, he said he looked at it and it looks to be in very good shape.

What do you all think? I'd also have to get it shipped. Should i pull the trigger or hold out? I mean this even has a nav system
    80k is nothing on these cars, if maintained properly. I have 125k and runs like butta.

Droid + Tapatalk = FTW!
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Pretty sure we have people near LB that can check this out for you however, imo w/ shipping and buying from a dealership, i'd hold out for a local deal.

Those miles are fine. However, I would work that price down. That's too expensive.

iPad. Tapatalk. Bi-winning.

Quote Originally Posted by pleasecorrupt View Post
    Pretty sure we have people near LB that can check this out for you however, imo w/ shipping and buying from a dealership, i'd hold out for a local deal.
    Yea, but in that condition, w/ those options? i think i'd be waiting a long time

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    Those miles are fine. However, I would work that price down. That's too expensive.

He said he could do 15.9? from everything i've priced it seems reasonable .. no?

Quote Originally Posted by leadsupplier View Post
    Yea, but in that condition, w/ those options? i think i'd be waiting a long time

He said he could do 15.9? from everything i've priced it seems reasonable .. no?
    That's too expensive for the west coast. Me? That's not a price I'd pay. But then I'm not in the market. $15k tops for me, though, if I was. As I said, I'd probably try to work it down a little.

I should have bought this, it had everything i wanted plus it was from a BMW dealership ... Fu%$&#^^^@@.

Did this one sell? If so, there will be others (trust us; we've seen them come and go).

yea, i called the dealer today and was saddened lol...

main points i liked about the car Price/Leather/No Curb Rash/Nav/6spd ... wasn't crazy about the color, thats it!

i sure hope ur right Marcus... the Mystic Blue Metallic ZHP on here is looking REAAALY good right now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast