Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    You really need to read up more on the 4k RPM dip. It's not as simple as clearing the adaptations and you're done.

The software version has ZERO to do with the 4k RPM dip so, screen captures are meaningless.

Quote Originally Posted by mimalmo View Post
    You really need to read up more on the 4k RPM dip. It's not as simple as clearing the adaptations and you're done.

The software version has ZERO to do with the 4k RPM dip so, screen captures are meaningless.
    I respectfully disagree with you. You keep putting words into my mouth--I never once said clearing adaptations by itself took care of the problem...

Show me concrete solid proof backing up your claims; as I have.

I'm not continuing this debate until you do so. It's going nowhere.

What you need to fix the dip is.

Latest MS45.1 Software version THEN clear adaptations.
    Updated DISA valve part number.

I don't have "prove" anything. It's all there. Search the various forums, read up on the SIB's and PuMA cases that have happened for the last 6 years. Not once has the 4k RPM dip been fixed in any other way than removal of the DME and shipping it to NJ.

I don't have "prove" anything. It's all there. Search the various forums, read up on the SIB's and PuMA cases that have happened for the last 6 years. Not once has the 4k RPM dip been fixed in any other way than removal of the DME and shipping it to NJ.
    That was 6 yrs ago. Now there is a new way. That is all I'm saying.

For the LAST 6 years. Not 6 years ago. There's a difference.

Ok boys, that's enough.

Go to your neutral corners and agree to disagree.

Thanks.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

For the LAST 6 years. Not 6 years ago. There's a difference.
    That's irrelevant at this point. less then 6 months ago not many people were aware or knew how to update their e46's by themselves. Just 3 months ago people started flashing euro DME flashes unto their US cars. for the last 6 years people had no clue how to do it. and didn't know it was even possible.

Shipping the DME to BMW in NJ is no different then flashing your DME at home in under 30 minutes nowdays

VA-- I'm going to assume you missed my post.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

We're plenty civil here Keith. No name calling or insults.

What IS relevant though is that from 2005 all the way up to and including right now today, in order to have the 4k RPM dip fixed, the DME has to be shipped to NJ. Never in all those years (nor today) has that changed.

We're plenty civil here Keith. No name calling or insults.

What IS relevant though is that from 2005 all the way up to and including right now today, in order to have the 4k RPM dip fixed, the DME has to be shipped to NJ. Never in all those years (nor today) has that changed.
    OK, looks like I need a ZHP experiencing the dip, a new updated DISA valve, and 30 minutes to update the DME and clear the adaptations to put this matter to rest.

I know for a fact it will fix the dip.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast