Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Possible owner questions

Hey everyone!

I've been lurking around here for a couple weeks now and decided to make an account since I'm getting more serious about buying a ZHP. This will be my first BMW so I am very excited. I'm going to look at one this weekend. Here are some specs on it:

2003 330i ZHP
    Black with tan interior
    Leather
    116k miles

I heard about the car through my mechanic friend who I trust and he said the car is very well maintained and actually used to be his car haha.

Anyways I was hoping some of you guys could give me an idea as to what something like this would be worth assuming everything is well sorted and working?

Thanks!
    Chris

We just saw a ZHP sell for $9900 the other day. It had 105,000 miles on it. It was a Florida car. We also think that was a low sales price.

I'd probably expect to pay about $11,000-$12,000 for that car with those miles.

Thanks Marcus! His asking price is $12,500 but I think I can bring him down some...hopefully. Any things that you would suggest I ask him about/look for?

Get all of the maintenance records. A lot of maintenance should have been done on that car. If a lot of it has been deferred, then factor that into your offer price.

Your mechanic friend will do a pre-purchase inspection for you?

iPad. Tapatalk. Bi-winning.

12,500 is fair. Got mine for 12,000 with 99,000 miles and a lot of good maintenance records like cooling system overhaul with performance water pump and the ecu already updated and a few subtle mods. Oh and be advised that if you have never had a black car that it is hard to keep clean. Sounds like a good deal so far though, id offer 10,500 and see where it goes from there.

I think my friend can do a PPI. The car is an hour away but I may be able to work something out. And yes my family has had black cars and they are a pain to keep clean, they do look good though!

Only issue is I have to sell my '02 Jetta tdi before I can buy this. If anyone is interested let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by HokieZHP View Post
    I think my friend can do a PPI. The car is an hour away but I may be able to work something out. And yes my family has had black cars and they are a pain to keep clean, they do look good though!

Only issue is I have to sell my '02 Jetta tdi before I can buy this. If anyone is interested let me know.
    How much? Auto or stick? Pm is cool or right here, just curious, always looking for a good deal on a dd.

Pm'd you.

Hokie, be sure to formally introduce yourself in the New Members forum.

Hi Hokie! Welcome!

As Marcus indicated, maintenance records around that mileage will be invaluable. One point in particular is to find out if the cooling system has been overhauled and what parts have been replaced. If not, it isn't a deal breaker, but this will be the first thing to do before driving the car a great deal or distance.

Hankook Ventus V4's 205/55/16 | 16" BMW OE Style 45's | ECSTuning 15mm Spacers | Thule 45050 Crossroad Rack | Thule 870XT Fairing | LLumar 35%/20% Tint
    Custom Vienna Austria Euro Plate | GoMiniGo "No-Holes" License Plate Bracket | Smoked License Plate Cover | Black License Plate Frame | Khoalty LED License Plate Lights

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast