Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The official Family Reunion editorial thread

Peeps, put your thoughts here. I wanna see stories from your travels to my place. We can additionally use this thread for reflections and real-time reality from meet.

Droid + Tapatalk = FTW!
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Here's an editorial:

The pizza hut I'm sitting at right now sucks.

The ride has been great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    - Marc

Made it to dane's in nine hours and twenty minutes. This despite a near miss with THREE animals early this am. Then I say ok I am good now....one tractor trailer tire blew 3 cars ahead of me.....ok now for sure I am good.....NO....many people driving in the left lane conserving gas!@@#$$&+*///0976$))'"-++....

Ok I'm done!Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Gary
    2004 ZHP Coupe TiAg 6mt
    "I never said it was special"

Quote Originally Posted by GMATT View Post
    Made it to dane's in nine hours and twenty minutes. This despite a near miss with THREE animals early this am. Then I say ok I am good now....one tractor trailer tire blew 3 cars ahead of me.....ok now for sure I am good.....NO....many people driving in the left lane conserving gas!@@#$$&+*///0976$))'"-++....

You there now? I'm at the best western. See you soon.

- Marc

.ok now for sure I am good.....NO....many people driving in the left lane conserving gas!@@#$$&+*///0976$))'"-++....

It's even worse down here... they save gas in the left lane... or are doing over 100... just can't win.
    Jon D -- 04 330cic Imola Red ZHP Vert -- Active Autowerke Exhaust, Software remap & Strut Bar, K&N filter, custom stereo[Alpine head unit (CDA105) w/Sirius Radio, Iphone integration & Alpine amp (PDX-5), Hertz speakers (165.3 F, 130.3R), JL Sub(CS110RG -W 1v2)], Color match grills, tint all around for when the tops up, custom painted 135s

Other Cars
    2014 Audi SQ5 2015 GMC Canyon All Terrain

I'd like to hear the editorial reviews and see the pictures from mafia family mtg. =>

Im confused.....If I was there, we would have epic pics to tell our tales already...You guys are all snuggled up in onesie pajamas....

Everyone here is still in pajamas. We are all sharing a blankey sitting on a porch swing........

Day 1 was great. Dane has a beautiful home and his family has welcomed us into their lives for the weekend with open arms. Traffic was a nightmare friday, so people were later getting here than they thought. People arrived throughout the evening all the way up until 11pm. Intros were made, beverages were imbibed, and good times were had by all.
    Day 2 is about to begin as soon as Dane wakes up and let's me in to his home for some coffee!

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk
    "No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of"

09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David

Got up 0600....car has been washed, detail coming up...marc & botond MIA......probably still snugglin..")

Sent from my PC3100 using Tapatalk

Gary
    2004 ZHP Coupe TiAg 6mt
    "I never said it was special"

Got up 0600....car has been washed, detail coming up...marc & botond MIA......probably still snugglin..")

Sent from my PC3100 using Tapatalk
    Haha yup.

Hitting up the continental breakfast soon. Then Danes to get botonds car. Then pizza joint.

- Marc

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast