Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Made it home....finally

As you can tell by the posting time, it's late as hell. I really should have been here about 45 minutes earlier but, I had some issues with Google navigation. There was a lot of high volume profanity involved. I'll fill y'all in tomorrow because right now, I'm going to pass out.
    19" VMR VB3 CSL reps w/ General G-Max 3 A/S, BMW Performance short throw shifter, CDV delete, M54B30 swap, and a redneck CAI.

Glad you're home safe!
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by static667 View Post
    As you can tell by the posting time, it's late as hell. I really should have been here about 45 minutes earlier but, I had some issues with Google navigation. There was a lot of high volume profanity involved. I'll fill y'all in tomorrow because right now, I'm going to pass out.
    Kyle, glad you made it.

iPad. Tapatalk. Bi-winning.

Technology, ftl.

Glad you made it.

Was great meeting you and hanging out, Kyle.

Droid X. Tapatalk. Use it.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Definitely had a great time and was awesome getting to meet y'all.

Sent using Tapatalk on my rooted Droid. Wut?
    19" VMR VB3 CSL reps w/ General G-Max 3 A/S, BMW Performance short throw shifter, CDV delete, M54B30 swap, and a redneck CAI.

Ok. Here is something that everybody can play along with. Go to Google maps. Put 6614 Mooretown rd. Williamsburg, VA as you starting point and Nags Head, NC as your finish. Everything was ok until turn number five. It looked ok because it was sending me down a major highway. Then it sends me down VA Beach Blvd. NOT a highway. It has a 30 mph speed limit and a gauntlet of stop lights.

I was now swearing profusely at my navigation software. At a high volume.

I wanted to stop and look at the map to find a real route home but, I looked at the surrounding neighborhood and decided against it.

Now I'm wandering through what I see as random side streets through the Hampton Roads/Norfolk area.

In my travels through the area, I notice a sign for Monticello Ave. I say (to my self and the gps, out loud) "Isn't The NorVa, a venue for concerts and the like, on Monticello? Why the (explicative deleted) am I in downtown Norfolk?!"

I then turn off my navigation software, with more colorful language, and take the route, that I have memorized from so many trips to the NorVa, and proceeds homeward.

I seriously thought that I was going to blow a gasket, not car related, when I was yelling at my gps.

Anyway, I made it home. Later than I should have. But, I made it.

/rant

Crestwood1001 Guest
    Haha iv had my gps take me off of a highway, down a back road, and right back onto the same highway in the same direction, who knows why.

I guess it could be a programing glitch. I looked at the map of where Google sent me and it was essentially a straight line. That doesn't always work out well in city driving.