Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

As Dane would say, my Imolarot itches...

Yes it does...

That tiny little text under the gorgeous pic of his red 4-door is what led me here. My name is Botond and I'm from Bridgeport, CT. I'm new to the E46 world in general, migrating from a wicked fast S50-swapped E30. It was time to move on to a proper daily driver/track rat (dual-purpose), and do not regret it for a second.

10k miles and 3 months later, I'm still tickled every time I get in the car. My Imolarot itches; I think I'm going to go and scratch it now.

Front license plate has been removed and blanking strip in place as it sits now. Haven't had any chances to take pics during the day (dark when I go to work and dark when I get out!). Perhaps one day someone with a proper camera will offer to snap some, as I only have a crappy Droid-X camera to take pics with...
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Nice! The wheels look good too, makes the car more aggressive.
    - Derek

B E A utiful ride. Welcome to the mafia!
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Very Nice man. If you don't mind me asking, What nationality is "Botond" ? Not trying to be nosey, just never heard that name before.
    -ADAM

Quote Originally Posted by zhp43867 View Post
    Nice! The wheels look good too, makes the car more aggressive.

I was thinking along of the lines of "special editions", such as how new M3's (on 18" wheels) have a darker color to them, or like how hot hatches in Europe have slightly darker wheels to signal a more special model. I think the slightly darker silver wheels are the perfect "special edition" touch to what is a very special car.

Quote Originally Posted by Alphatek45 View Post
    Very Nice man. If you don't mind me asking, What nationality is "Botond" ? Not trying to be nosey, just never heard that name before.
    Hungarian. And yes, fluently, before you ask.
    The two most common questions I get asked are: What nationality is that, and do you speak Hungarian?
    lol
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

lol, good stuff. Thanks...
    -ADAM

Love the car, Az.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    I was thinking along of the lines of "special editions", such as how new M3's (on 18" wheels) have a darker color to them, or like how hot hatches in Europe have slightly darker wheels to signal a more special model. I think the slightly darker silver wheels are the perfect "special edition" touch to what is a very special car.
    Along similar lines, since about 2005 or so Audi has offered the Titanium Package here in the US with darker wheels and maybe a few other mods.

Nice car! I think there may be an Imola Syndicate within the ZHP Mafia.

Man that car is sexy! I love how you did the wheels! I have a question.... When you refinished them, were you able to take out and reinstall the ///M logo without damaging it or did you just replace it. If you replaced them, where did you get the replacements? That is the only think I was worried about when I was planning to do something similar to mine.

And what's your suspension setup? Its looks completely badass sitting like that!
    Lance
    Autobahn South
    S/ASH
    My car finds your lack of faith disturbing

AZ's car is sooo smexy
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast