Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

SOLD please delete: (NJ) 2008 STI OBP, 45xxx, nav, BBS, and more

I am thinking of selling the STI in order start a project with another car. Title in hand and clean carfax, there is no money owed on it. I bought my STI in May 2009 and am the second owner. Female driven by the previous owner, she had a 120 mile commute each way to work everyday, so I bought the car with 34k miles on it, just about all of them being highway commuting miles. The 12k miles I have put on it over the past 2 years have also been mostly highway miles.

Car came fully loaded with Silver BBS wheels and wheel locks, Navigation system and Bluetooth, underseat sub, and homelink. The previous owner also had custom snow chains made for the car which are included, they have never been used yet. I had 20% 3M tints installed (July 2010), these come with a lifetime warranty. Otherwise, car is stock.

All service records and documents beginning with the window sticker have been kept. Car had been garage kept for its entire life until the last 8 months. Oil changes have come every 3k

The car is in excellent condition mechanically and on the interior, the exterior is in good condition with scuffs, rock chips, and scratches. It has never been tracked and launched maybe twice by me. As of today, the car has around 45900 miles (46,002 6/10/11), these miles shouldn't change much, I won't be driving it much while it is posted on here.

Price is $25500 or make me a reasonable offer for an STI that hasn't been beat on. You can PM me with any questions and I will definitely answer them as best I can or we can discuss anything, also I can provide you with the VIN. Car is located in central NJ, thanks for looking. Bump it up when looking.

https://picasaweb.google.com/1176652...eat=directlink
    https://picasaweb.google.com/1176652...eat=directlink

Also up on NASIOC
    Last edited by stryker732; 07-15-2011 at 06:01 PM. Reason: sold

Stryker, links to pictures do not work.

thanks for the heads up, links to pictures should work now

They do work now. Thanks!

Must be a good project to sell that car.

Droid + Tapatalk = FTW!
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim