Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Front Corner Lights + Sidemarkers (Facelift Sedan) doityourself

Front Corner Lights

Open your hood. Look for the hole near the front of the fender near the corner light. If you peek inside you'll see a phillips screw.

Unscrew this until it gets loose and then slide the sidemarker out. You may need to stick a screwdriver on the back of the unit and push it out as it may not slide out easily by hand. Once loose, pull it out.

You will see the connector on the back. Twist the connector partially and remove the bulb holder.

Installation is reverse of removal.

Note: To remove the bulb, twist the bulb partially until you feel it slightly pop out of its socket, at which point just pull straight up on it to remove. Install is reverse of removal.

Sidemarkers

Grab a hold of the unit and slide it towards the front of the car. You may or may not need a plastic prying tool to pop the end of it that's towards the back of the car, outwards. Once it's popped out, the entire unit removes easily.

To remove the connector, pry up very gently on the black tab in the middle of the connector and take off the connector from the bulb housing.

This is what it looks like removed, with the bulb still in place (the right side of the unit in this pic is towards the front of the car; this is a unit from the right side of the car):

To remove the bulb housing, twist it slightly and it will come free from the sidemarker. To remove the bulb on the holder, pull straight out.

Installation is the reverse of removal.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Well done BP. Thank you.

Droid + Tapatalk = FTW!
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Thanks................next on my list of things to do!

Gary
    2004 ZHP Coupe TiAg 6mt
    "I never said it was special"

Nice DIY BP!

Hankook Ventus V4's 205/55/16 | 16" BMW OE Style 45's | ECSTuning 15mm Spacers | Thule 45050 Crossroad Rack | Thule 870XT Fairing | LLumar 35%/20% Tint
    Custom Vienna Austria Euro Plate | GoMiniGo "No-Holes" License Plate Bracket | Smoked License Plate Cover | Black License Plate Frame | Khoalty LED License Plate Lights

Thank you. I used this today for my clear side and corners.

Good DIY, BP. I guess I was busy preparing for VA when you posted this.

Good work.