Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

From the Mountains to the Sea (almost)

I am heading out from Asheville on Friday morning, 735 am, because day care doesnt open until 730. Starting to make lists of things i need tonight, so packing is easier tomorrow. Also tonight I am prepping some of the friday evening appetizers. I am making two completely different apps. Here is a teaser.

Appetizer #1

Appetizer #2 will include this guy:

Also, I have fully sharpened and packed away this little guy:

Yes, its sharp enough to slice a finger off. Just ask my brother. he bout lost his finger on this exact one.

Its a 7 hour trip for me, so I hope to be there and starting to cook when most of you arrive. Static is the man and is bringing some crab for apps as well. No one will go hungry. This is just the appetizers! Cant wait to see everyone, and I will post more tomorrow night when I have more teasers of appetizers.
    "No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of"

09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David

Looking forward to reading these travelogues as well all travel toward Williamsburg.

Looks great David. Thanks again. I know what you're doing isn't cheap.

Droid + Tapatalk = FTW!
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

^^Pfff. David's a baller, have you seen his car!

I'm excited for you David! Have a safe trip and shoot me a couple txts and tell me what an awesome time you're having!

Please visit my build page here, on CarDomain.

I have just packed up the Dank sea salt, Some high end olive oil, and have made myself a red bull and vodka. Lots to do tonight. On a side note, If anyone has any basil, i need much fresh basil (like 50 leaves or more) for one of my apps. If you have some, harvest and bring it.

On another side note, 2 different birds, at two different times, shat on my car today. they both appeared as though the birds were in a "who can hold it the longest competition". Awesome. I dont have time to wash it AGAIN!

09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David

David, I hope you have this in your car. I recently bought five of these:

Meguiar's Ultimate Quik Detailer

It smells good and it works well. I've used it several times during past couple of weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    David, I hope you have this in your car. I recently bought five of these:

Meguiar's Ultimate Quik Detailer

It smells good and it works well. I've used it several times during past couple of weeks.
    +1, quick detail spray that sheeeeet off.

Ok, lots to do still, but have a minor speed bump right now. You moms and dads understand. anytime you need your babies to sleep, they wake up. So here we are on the couch right now....

I think he is out, so im back to packing shortly

09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David

LOL. Yes. I can now relate!

Yes you can, Marcus, yes you can.

09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast