Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks guys, I'm really happy with the shots. Just need to get rid of the front orange reflectors and possibly get the matte black grills!

Damn those shots are really good

Very nice! Love the shots in the open parking lot.

BMW Perf. Gloss Kidneys | UUC DSSR | B&M SSK | 35% tint | AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses | Tri-Color Coby Wheel | Aux Input

I would drive to Santa Rosa just to shoot on the rooftop location in front of the factory. If you tell me the factory has ground access, I would leave in the next ten minutes.

Nice, clean shots.

Funny, I was just thinking that the 7th shot has a Casey feel to it. Must be that California sun set effect. Gorgeous shots.
    Last edited by Oli77; 06-09-2011 at 12:08 PM. Reason: uggly typographical error
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Pswirley View Post
    I would drive to Santa Rosa just to shoot on the rooftop location in front of the factory. If you tell me the factory has ground access, I would leave in the next ten minutes.

Nice, clean shots.
    I'll meet you there with my car! :-)
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

great shots!
    can you list which ones are with the Nikon and which ones are with the Canon? just curious.
    2005 AW ZHP Coupe. CW, Alcantara, Leather st. wheel, HK, Xenons, Step, Dinan chip & air box, USASpec, Sprint Booster

Quote Originally Posted by Pswirley View Post

Nice, clean shots.
    All of those shots were just south of Santa Rosa, in Petaluma. The rooftop location is the Parking Garage on "C Street" across from the movie theater.

Quote Originally Posted by Washburn View Post
    great shots!
    can you list which ones are with the Nikon and which ones are with the Canon? just curious.
    The first 7 are Canon and the last 3 were Nikon, I was going to upload more but was limited to only 10 pictures with the built in uploader.

amazing shots bro!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast