Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

For Sale: 2004 BMW 330Ci ZHP - feeler

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    I crashed my E36 M3/4 which I had been driving for 10 years in December, 2010. After a three month search (Thanks Marcus for all your help looking in SD) I finally located a really nice silver 2004 330Ci ZHP at a nearby Lexus dealership and bought it on March 15th. However, after a month, it has become apparent that the ZHP and I are not perfectly suited for each other. There are two reasons for the incompatibility - one I know how to deal with, the other seems to be insurmountable.

The major incompatibility is the fact that this is the first two door car I have had (other than little sports cars) since I have lived in my current house and the garage is too narrow for both doors to open when the car is in the garage. I know this sounds like a small concern, but it is making my family life difficult - my wife and kids are not really interested in getting in and out of the car outside, etc. I am also concerned that the doors will eventually get dinged - unacceptable.

Anyhow, I am going to be looking for a four door car and I will be selling when I find something I like -

I paid $16,600 - I will sell for the same price (really hate to have to eat the $1,586.98 sales tax!) Will be available when I find a car to purchase.

Car has steptronic trans - iPod connection (I don't know what kind it is, but the steering wheel buttons work and it displays and seems to work with no problems) It had 61,315 miles when I bought it; now it has 63,277 as of this morning. Black alcantra/black cube. Clean carfax - title in hand.

I am not in a hurry - I have several cars.

I will move this to the ZHP classifieds.

Ok. Now that I have moved the thread, let me talk about this owner of this car.

He is meticulous. He would not have bought this car if it was not in fine shape. The price paid is excellent. My car currently has 60,300 miles on it. I could sell it for more than $16,600. If I put another 3,000 miles on it, I could sell it for more than $16,600. In other words, if someone is looking for a new ZHP (a coupe with steptronic), this would be a good one to buy.

Sounds like a good car. Wish this was a manual, I'd be all over it. GLWS!

Thanks, Mark

If someone is looking for a new ZHP (a coupe with steptronic), this would be a good one to buy.

Other than the door issue, I am really happy with the ZHP - in many respects it is a much better car than my M3 - and the creature comforts are certainly superior. it is a really great car on the freeway and is actually economical to run. I will be sorry to see it go.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterMotorist View Post
    Other than the door issue, I am really happy with the ZHP - in many respects it is a much better car than my M3 - and the creature comforts are certainly superior. it is a really great car on the freeway and is actually economical to run. I will be sorry to see it go.
    Hey is this car still for sale?

Shoot a private message to him. I think it is still available.

iPad. Tapatalk. Bi-winning.

Hi,

I'm looking for a silver 330ci is it still available?

Quote Originally Posted by joeybatz View Post
    Hi,

I'm looking for a silver 330ci is it still available?
    Joey, definitely hit him up on private message. He doesn't check the site a lot.

Welcome to the site.

iPad. Tapatalk. Bi-winning.

I blew out my knee and had to get it repaired, so I have not been on the boards much for the past month. I am back at it now. I haven't driven a lot for the last couple of months, so mileage is pretty much the same. Some punk stole my Cherokee so I don't have my beater to drive anymore (8 years of faithful service above and beyond the call)... I am not sure about selling - I don't know what else I would get, but if you are interested, shoot me a PM. I had an inflatable lumbar support installed and the seat is MUCH better. I really don't know what the Germans are thinking when they design seats. Maybe you folks fit better in the sport seats than I do, but I hate the lack of lumbar support and I hate the metal reinforcing in the bolsters. I am tall, but scrawny - 6' 4", 190 and the bolster stiffeners or whatever they are called really can become a serious issue after an hour of driving. In fact, in my E36 M3 (RIP) I opened the seat and cut out the bolster support things out with a Sawzall.... drove it in comfort for ten years...