Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Where to get painted reflectors?

Hi all, I'm looking to pick up a set of painted reflectors for my car and was wondering where to get them? I've heard bad fitment issues with Khoalty's and Bimmian doesn't carry anything for cars past 2003 (I believe). Anywhere else? Thanks!

Not sure if this is an option for you but I bought OEM reflectors and had my local body shop paint them for me. Turned out great. Fitment was, of course, perfect.

Didn't have issues with my Khoalty ones. Not sure of other suppliers versions.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

I just order some from Bimmian.

Johnrando: I'll have to look into those then. From what I was reading on E46fanatics fitment was an issue. Hmm...

GSEN820: Really? What kind did you order? There is a guy on another board selling a set of AW that he used on his '01 325cic. Anyone know if these will work or would I need to make sure I get one specific to my car? (ie M-tech 2 bumper, facelift)

Yea buddy I have A08 paint scheme on the ZHP. Here is the link in which I ordered from.

http://www.bimmian.com/46/REF/

I ordered up rear m3 spoiler for the vert too A08.

I have to have the ZHP looking better than John = )

Quote Originally Posted by GSEN820 View Post
    Yea buddy I have A08 paint scheme on the ZHP. Here is the link in which I ordered from.

http://www.bimmian.com/46/REF/

I ordered up rear m3 spoiler for the vert too A08.

I have to have the ZHP looking better than John = )
    LOL. You're going to be tough to keep up with!

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors

John,

Youre engine looks great with strut bar and intake. Your engine cap looked great too!!!!!!

I am going to install the strut bar on the ZHP instead of the 325ci.

I cant wait to see the diffuser on your car.

Then again I guess since it is the girls car I still have ZHP envy LOL

Oh John,

Look at the pic in the sig see something like yours?????

Quote Originally Posted by GSEN820 View Post
    Oh John,

Look at the pic in the sig see something like yours?????
    NICE! Verts FTW!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast