Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Suspension replacement cost?

So after talking to my mechanic friend for a while yesterday, he said that around 120k the suspension will need to be replaced. Can anyone give me an approximate for how much it would cost to replace it? I was thinking of going aftermarket but not sure yet. Depends on price.

I'd call ecs tuning. They'll give you an exact estimate on oem parts. They will have aftermarket options as well. You can shop around from there.
    -ADAM

Someone had a smokin' deal on a full ZHP suspension recently, minus the springs. Something like $500 complete with front control arms and bushings IIRC.

Might have been getbmwparts.com, memory is failing me now.
    Jeff

Golden Gate Chapter BMW CCA - Autocross - Join Us!

"You drive like old people $#@%... slow and sloppy!" - George Carlin

Look at the a BMW website you can get BMW Performance suspension, Struts,shocks and control arms for right under $500. Not too bad seeing if you DIY on the install.

bmwpartstore has a low price on them.

When we were at the Crevier meet last weekend Crevier price match BMW SOUTH COUNTY on prices for parts. I bought a few things as well as another member who purchased a suspension.

You could always go after market too.

Ecs no longer has it. I got mine from crevier BMW last Saturday. They had to special order it from Germany. Thay said there are only 9 kits left. I would find a way to get one asap. I paid 484 with taxes.

Killer deal!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so tempted to buy it just to hold onto but no need for it right now.

Still have not recieved my parts but I am waiting checking everyday!!!!!!!!

Was this deal at Tischer? I may buy a set now and hold on to it for a bit.

How does the ZHP suspension compare with other e46 suspension? Is it plug n play?

Hankook Ventus V4's 205/55/16 | 16" BMW OE Style 45's | ECSTuning 15mm Spacers | Thule 45050 Crossroad Rack | Thule 870XT Fairing | LLumar 35%/20% Tint
    Custom Vienna Austria Euro Plate | GoMiniGo "No-Holes" License Plate Bracket | Smoked License Plate Cover | Black License Plate Frame | Khoalty LED License Plate Lights

Quote Originally Posted by rickflairne View Post
    Was this deal at Tischer? I may buy a set now and hold on to it for a bit.
    $524 at www.turnermotorsports.com

Quote Originally Posted by billschusteriv View Post
    How does the ZHP suspension compare with other e46 suspension? Is it plug n play?
    Suspension is plug and play.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I put the ZHP control arms in my car because they have stronger ball joints so that is one difference that I know of. I know that the shocks and springs are different than the ZSP also...