Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
    Awesome son

"I don't care if the door gaps are straight. When the driver steps on the gas I want him to sheet his pant's." Enzo Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by L0veZHP View Post
    Alright I'm uploading 58! pictures out of about 200! lol I'll post those 58 up for you guys as soon as they finish uploading!

Bart Scott.

Alright here they come all 58!!! Hope you guys have a good time watching them, I know I had a blast!

First my car before we hit the road.

Then a Deer we saw heading to Danes house at 5am on Saturday.

We arrived at Danes house (he was sleeping he doesn't know about this) and I messed around with his lawn =]

Hotel we stayed at (ZHP PARKING (I CAN SEE MY CAR))

First Meeting =]

The Family

Before, During & After caravan.

Back at Danes house for a few.

Sunday Morning my Good bye and Ride back home!

Had a Blast!
    Photobucket

No picture to share but a post-meet short story. So Au2bahn & I smoke the roads back to Northern Virginia, invite him to swing my house to stretch his legs, see the other ZHP, and have a quick drink before he does the last 30 miles home. My boss comes home from wherever just after we arrive, I had "her" vert on Sat, introduce her to John, and she asks how my "cult" thing was. Then she notices Jon's angel eyes, "oooo, I like those". I'm trying to explain his supercharger to her, looking for some kind of in goin gin that direction, no way, she's captivated by those lights. She's asking Jon how that's done, how expensive, etc., Jon tells her about a C note and not too hard. So since Sat, she's asked me at least 3 times when I'm going to call Jon to find out which parts need to be ordered so she can have her angel eyes. Despite her not understanding my vices, she's a keeper.
    Bruce

Bruce
    21 GMC Sierra - mine
    16 X5 M-Sport - wife
    11 M3 - 1st son
    04 Tundra - 2nd son
    17 X1 M-Sport - daughter

Former (mo/yr sold):
    15 335xi M-Sport (8/18)
    11 335is (8/17)
    11 X5 AW/blk (11/15)
    04 330xi blk/gray (7/15)
    06 ZHP SGM/blk (6/15)
    08 335xi blue/blk (4/15)
    04 ZHPci MB/blk (2/14)
    04 ZHPcic IR/Alc (10/13)
    01 540iT anthra/blk (7/13)
    04 ZHPci TIAG/blk (9/12)
    03 540i M-Sport (9/12)
    01 325ci (3/12)
    02 325iT 5MT (10/11)
    05 ZHPci (7/11)
    03 330cic (2/11)
    00 323ci (10/10)

Noice ! Finally a picture of the family (and a dead dear).

If someone would label the members, that would be cool. I can only recognize Dane (tattoo) and Marcus (Pinky bubster).

Thanks.
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by BCS_ZHP View Post
    No picture to share but a post-meet short story. So Au2bahn & I smoke the roads back to Northern Virginia, invite him to swing my house to stretch his legs, see the other ZHP, and have a quick drink before he does the last 30 miles home. My boss comes home from wherever just after we arrive, I had "her" vert on Sat, introduce her to John, and she asks how my "cult" thing was. Then she notices Jon's angle eyes, "oooo, I like those". I'm trying to explain his supercharger to her, looking for some kind of in goin gin that direction, no way, she's captivated by those lights. She's asking Jon how that's done, how expensive, etc., Jon tells her about a C note and not too hard. So since Sat, she's asked me at least 3 times when I'm going to call Jon to find out which parts need to be ordered so she can have her angel eyes. Despite her not understanding my vices, she's a keeper.
    Bruce
    Haha- definitely a keeper.

Droid X. Tapatalk. Use it.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Great pics, all 58. Pic three is my favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by Oli77 View Post
    Noice ! Finally a picture of the family (and a dead dear).

If someone would label the members, that would be cool. I can only recognize Dane (tattoo) and Marcus (Pinky bubster).

Thanks.
    Im second from the right in the back with the facial hair.

Quote Originally Posted by BCS_ZHP View Post
    No picture to share but a post-meet short story. So Au2bahn & I smoke the roads back to Northern Virginia, invite him to swing my house to stretch his legs, see the other ZHP, and have a quick drink before he does the last 30 miles home. My boss comes home from wherever just after we arrive, I had "her" vert on Sat, introduce her to John, and she asks how my "cult" thing was. Then she notices Jon's angel eyes, "oooo, I like those". I'm trying to explain his supercharger to her, looking for some kind of in goin gin that direction, no way, she's captivated by those lights. She's asking Jon how that's done, how expensive, etc., Jon tells her about a C note and not too hard. So since Sat, she's asked me at least 3 times when I'm going to call Jon to find out which parts need to be ordered so she can have her angel eyes. Despite her not understanding my vices, she's a keeper.
    Bruce
    Love it.

I can do the picture for everyone. I think I remember everyone's name.

Back row -- left to right:

Dane (danewilson77), Darius (SkiB07), Marc (zhpnsnv), David (Mtnman), Brett (brettbimmer), Adelle (not a member; friend of Jesse), Jesse (Clark317), Botond (az3579), John Schuszler (Justin Wilson's friend), Dalton Howard (Justin Wilson's friend), Justin (justinwilson77; Dane's son), Justin (Hornung418), Walker (not a member; Dane's son), Nick's friend (not a member), Nick (fryebaby161), Dave (CO ZHP), Kristen (kpro), Gary (GMATT), Kyle (Static667), Bruce (BCS_ZHP), John (Johnmadd), and Jon (Au2bahn).

Front row -- left to right:

Ryan (WHITEXI), Eduardo (Dotpage), Bill (billschusteriv), Camilo (L0veZHP), Stu (Zell), Peter Sr. (owner of Bellissimo's), Marcus (Marcus-SanDiego), Pete Jr., Keith (Kayger12; can barely see him behind Pete), Ricky (Ricky Reevey), Lisa (not a member; wife of Rob), Prince (Ricky's son), and Rob (sockethead).

Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast