Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kayger12 View Post
    I'm thinking that the guy who did this might have some creativity to offer....
    Absolutely agree. Six is the man.

I can't wait to start seeing some designs. I am picturing something tasteful that I can stick in the rear part of the glass on my back doors.... hopefully in black and sinister-looking.
    Lance
    Autobahn South
    S/ASH
    My car finds your lack of faith disturbing

We have a talented group here. It will be something most excellent.

I'm excited to see what some people come up with. I feel the need to REPRESENT!

03 TiAg 330i ZHP
    -Alex

Quote Originally Posted by adb1028 View Post
    I'm excited to see what some people come up with. I feel the need to REPRESENT!
    +1!

Wow, the ideas are flowing so fast and furiously, i cant keep up! haha. If i had any creative talent, I would send something. Unfortunately, im a math guy, not an art guy. But i do agree that something small for the rear 1/4 window would be my choice of flavors. if i have an epiphony, ill share it. but dont expect much from me on the creative part.
    "No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of"

09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David

Shoot a basic idea, and we'll try and draw something up. I gotta try and install my photoshop again
    now they dropping and yelling, it's a tad too late,Nate K and Rayzah Blade had to regulate.
    "A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even thank her." ~W.C. Fields
    Two tone leather boots, CF B&R emblems, Matte Black Grills, Smoked LED sidemarkers, CF interior layout
    Click on signature to add me on Facebook!

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnman View Post
    Wow, the ideas are flowing so fast and furiously, i cant keep up! haha. If i had any creative talent, I would send something. Unfortunately, im a math guy, not an art guy. But i do agree that something small for the rear 1/4 window would be my choice of flavors. if i have an epiphony, ill share it. but dont expect much from me on the creative part.
    I am creative -- but only when it comes to writing. So, I'm useless when it comes to this stuff. Thank goodness we have a talented group here.

Can I also suggest we keep a computer image that we can use as a sig for other sites?

That way we can recognize eachother on the other forums. I think it would be cool to have something that we all can use on other sites.
    -JJ
    2005 Zhp Sedan (Sold), back in the 2004 Allroad 2.7t

I'd be down for that. A ZHP Mafia member signature. I'm feeling a Fight Club vibe here.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast