Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    What's the first rule at zhpmafia?

"There is no zhpmafia"

Hehe
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    What's the first rule at zhpmafia?

"There is no zhpmafia"

Hehe
    :

I'm in for something that would fit rear quarter window, but I too am not the artistic type.

Marcus = Tyler Durden = Brad Pitt or Edward Norton?
    now they dropping and yelling, it's a tad too late,Nate K and Rayzah Blade had to regulate.
    "A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even thank her." ~W.C. Fields
    Two tone leather boots, CF B&R emblems, Matte Black Grills, Smoked LED sidemarkers, CF interior layout
    Click on signature to add me on Facebook!

bump for the photoshoppers...
    now they dropping and yelling, it's a tad too late,Nate K and Rayzah Blade had to regulate.
    Two tone leather boots, CF B&R emblems, Matte Black Grills, Smoked LED sidemarkers, CF interior layout

I would love to try something with a really good pic, but I don't have a decent camera to take a pic with, nor do I have a stock ZHP. I do believe that a stock ZHP should be a part of this image, as it is the foundation for our obsession. Have nothing decent to work with, as I do think it would be unfair to take a pic of one of our members' cars as it would make everyone else feel like theirs should've been it. This way, a stock one wouldn't make anyone feel left out.

I also think that the image should be simple, yet have some kind of meaning to ZHP Mafia members that others probably wouldn't understand. This would help unite us.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

I have a lot of professional pictures of my ZHP. If no one minded, I would be happy to lend them to the cause -- though I know what you're saying about being singled out.

If we're going to pick someone's car, I think the founder's would be an appropriate choice.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    I would love to try something with a really good pic, but I don't have a decent camera to take a pic with, nor do I have a stock ZHP. I do believe that a stock ZHP should be a part of this image, as it is the foundation for our obsession. Have nothing decent to work with, as I do think it would be unfair to take a pic of one of our members' cars as it would make everyone else feel like theirs should've been it. This way, a stock one wouldn't make anyone feel left out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    I have a lot of professional pictures of my ZHP. If no one minded, I would be happy to lend them to the cause -- though I know what you're saying about being singled out.

:
    lol I know yours isn't "stock" haha

Great idea, we should use yours Marcus, but I just wanted to bust your chops.

I have a lot of pictures of my car that are stock.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast