Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    No worries, Oli. I have the black and silver cf roundels from Khoalty. They look awesome.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Thanks Keith, I'll get those and some silver rings too. Who knows, I might even get that red sharpie going too...
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Oli77 View Post
    Thanks Keith, I'll get those and some silver rings too. Who knows, I might even get that red sharpie going too...
    Now you're talking.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

ZHP envy, that's all.
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

spencers Guest
    I feel like I am violating the pure look. IDK
    You would be...
    I don't like the violation of the marque.. But that's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by spencers View Post
    You would be...
    I don't like the violation of the marque.. But that's just me.
    My car is full of awesome looking violations.

I had reservations about it too. I appreciate the sanctity of the Bavarian blue. That being said, I'm glad I switched them out, and would never go back.

Droid X. Tapatalk. Use it.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

I got all 7 emblems (hood, trunk, steering wheel, wheel center caps) from Khoalty, black & white, non carbon fiber. I love em, they all look great.

Thinking to get the rings that go around the speedometer, tachometer, gas gauge... in the dash. Chrome of aluminum?

The cool thing about buying the Roundels instead of stickers is you could always change them out, back to the original colors.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Autozone.com
    I would say replace the whole thing but keep it OEM. Unless you are planning to change all of them out (rims and steering wheel) would just take away from the look.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast