Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FRONT PLATE

FRONT PLATE

Ok so i have been searching around for past few days. i have the plate on my 4d mounted from dealer. Can you offsetted guys chime in with what you use? i kinda dont want to drill..

No-holes license plate holder:

http://gominigo.com/NHLPB-BMW.html
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

That's the one! Cheaper there than most if not all other sites. Shipping is a little pricey... but it arrives quickly and packaged well.

Excellent construction... stainless steel. Very easy to install.

Hankook Ventus V4's 205/55/16 | 16" BMW OE Style 45's | ECSTuning 15mm Spacers | Thule 45050 Crossroad Rack | Thule 870XT Fairing | LLumar 35%/20% Tint
    Custom Vienna Austria Euro Plate | GoMiniGo "No-Holes" License Plate Bracket | Smoked License Plate Cover | Black License Plate Frame | Khoalty LED License Plate Lights

Also can check DDMTuning.com
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Also can check DDMTuning.com
    That was actually the first site I checked for a link, but I found it incredibly difficult to find what I wanted to see...
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    No-holes license plate holder:

http://gominigo.com/NHLPB-BMW.html
    botond,
    I ordered my set for the ZHP today. thanks for the link

How far out does the plate stick from the bumper? Can anyone take an above angle shot?

Quote Originally Posted by thesixsins View Post
    How far out does the plate stick from the bumper? Can anyone take an above angle shot?
    This is with the euro bracket. It is preeeetty close. There is a rubber grommet to prevent the bracket from hitting the bumper.

I also ordered the standard bracket but did not install.

Dane has the kit too... his sticks out a leeettle beet farther... not sure what size tow hook bolt adapter he got...

I got the 30-35mm kit based on the measurement instructions on the gominigo website.

Hankook Ventus V4's 205/55/16 | 16" BMW OE Style 45's | ECSTuning 15mm Spacers | Thule 45050 Crossroad Rack | Thule 870XT Fairing | LLumar 35%/20% Tint
    Custom Vienna Austria Euro Plate | GoMiniGo "No-Holes" License Plate Bracket | Smoked License Plate Cover | Black License Plate Frame | Khoalty LED License Plate Lights

^ im sorry i dont seem to understand. where is the top picture bracket from

Quote Originally Posted by billschusteriv View Post
    This is with the euro bracket. It is preeeetty close. There is a rubber grommet to prevent the bracket from hitting the bumper.

I also ordered the standard bracket but did not install.

Dane has the kit too... his sticks out a leeettle beet farther... not sure what size tow hook bolt adapter he got...

I got the 30-35mm kit based on the measurement instructions on the gominigo website.

I don't understand how y'all with the 3x-mm kits can get away with it.. the bumper is curved enough to cause interference with the plate, no? The way I measured it, I would have to get the 8x-9x-mm kit for the plate to clear the bumper...

How on earth could I have measured it wrong??? That's what the ruler said...
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast