Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Smileys

I just added some more. I hope there isn't too many.....Marcus might get smilie burnout. LOL

I will save these. Thanks, Barry.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    I will save these. Thanks, Barry.
    You're welcome Marcus. Like I say, some are better than others so it's up to you.

No problem. Just the little things I do behind the scenes during the day. Kind of like the little stuff that Dane does behind the scenes. He's invaluable to the site.

Anyone is welcome to use these. Just click on 'share' in the upper right then 'get a link' to get to a url for each one. I've been using the 'large' size link.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    No problem. Just the little things I do behind the scenes during the day. Kind of like the little stuff that Dane does behind the scenes. He's invaluable to the site.
    Well I'm sure I speak for others as well as myself when I say..........Thank you for everything you do Marcus and Dane!

I was just talking with another member yesterday. He thanked me for the site.

I'll tell you what I told him: No. Thank you guys for contributing to this site. Anyone can throw money at something. But it's you guys that make the site what it is.

I appreciate each and every one of you guys.

Once again, I am grateful to have this site and it's knowledge base at my disposal. I also like how you started this like 2 weeks before I got my ZHP, like it was just for me

And I definitely enjoy having a place to pimp my pictures to people who appreciate them :
    Lance
    Autobahn South
    S/ASH
    My car finds your lack of faith disturbing

WOOHOOO!!!! Hundredth post!! ::gabe:::::
    Lance
    Autobahn South
    S/ASH
    My car finds your lack of faith disturbing

Quote Originally Posted by pyreguy View Post
    Once again, I am grateful to have this site and it's knowledge base at my disposal. I also like how you started this like 2 weeks before I got my ZHP, like it was just for me

And I definitely enjoy having a place to pimp my pictures to people who appreciate them :
    Lance, most definitely. Let me know if you'd like me to start another site for you next time you buy something else.

Get back to me.

:

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast