Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Crevier Classic Cars -- ZHP Mafia meet -- July 9, 2011, at 11 AM (plus bonus coverage at TruSpeed)

Guys, ten days ago we went to the Crevier BMW museum. A good time was had by all.

However, Crevier also has another collection of cars -- though most of them are not BMWs. Many of us expressed interest in checking out this facility, where there are nearly 100 classic vehicles.

We are visiting the facility on July 9, 2011, at 11 AM. The venue is not far from UC Irvine.

After Crevier, we're going to walk next door and then check out TruSpeed, which is a Porsche facility. Should be a solid day.

Here is a link to the classic car venue:

http://www.crevierclassiccars.com/privatecollection/

Crevier Classic Cars
    365-B Clinton Street
    Costa Mesa, California 92626
    Phone: 714-426-0238

Attending:

1. Marcus (Marcus-SanDiego)
    2. Gary (GSEN820)
    3. John (johnrando) + 3
    4. Jorge (Jorge86)
    5. Albert (tripod06) +1
    6. James (ZSP-Mafia)
    7. Norman (norman@southbayBMW) + 4
    8. Kevin (RITmusic2k)
    9. Terry (Terry) + 3

Count me in this one Boss man

ZHP will be going this time..................

Gary, I added you to the list. Glad to have you.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    Guys, ten days ago we went to the Crevier BMW museum. A good time was had by all.

However, Crevier also has another collection of cars -- though most of them are not BMWs. Many of us expressed interest in checking out this facility, where there are nearly 100 classic vehicles.

I am looking into it now, but I would suspect that our meet would be in 2-3 weeks.

I'll initially use this thread to gauge interest. After that, I will turn this thread into an official meet thread.

Here is a link to the classic car venue:

http://www.crevierclassiccars.com/privatecollection/

Attending:

1. Marcus (Marcus-SanDiego)
    2. Gary (GSEN820)
    3. John (johnrando) (maybe plus 3)
    Count me in... family may want to come to this one.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Cool. Looking forward to seeing the outcome of this one too!

Hankook Ventus V4's 205/55/16 | 16" BMW OE Style 45's | ECSTuning 15mm Spacers | Thule 45050 Crossroad Rack | Thule 870XT Fairing | LLumar 35%/20% Tint
    Custom Vienna Austria Euro Plate | GoMiniGo "No-Holes" License Plate Bracket | Smoked License Plate Cover | Black License Plate Frame | Khoalty LED License Plate Lights

Terry, will you be making it to this one? We miss ya, pal.

From the looks of it I should be clear and I would love to A) see everybody and then B) check out those cars. It is next door to TruSpeed which is the Porsche race shop. I might be able to arrange a walk through there if interested. Depends on the day and I'd have to give my friend Chris some warning.

I know June 24-26 I'll be at Buttonwillow for sure. There is another track event the following weekend but I haven't RSVPed. I will definitely keep an eye out and try to make this one. Owe you breakfast, Marcus

Terry, I am sure we'd all be interested in the Pcars too. I'm waiting to hear back from Crevier on a date. When I have it, I will update the thread.

I think we'd all enjoy the classic cars followed by Porsche race cars. Anyone who doesn't probably isn't a member of this forum.

I'm in.

Jorge, I added you to the list.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast