Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    I think the drive is too harsh with the MINI on long distances. I think Marc has it dialed in for the track.
    Yep. Plus, the car sat with a dead battery for 5 months. It's making all sorts of noises that are screaming, "Get me some help, and soon!" I wouldn't have trusted the car on that trip without having the time to do its necessary maintenance beforehand. I can drive it long distances (this is how I get to track days), but if given the choice, I choose to keep the miles off of it.
    - Marc

Marc, thanks for the clarification. Makes sense.

Bumping to give you guys a taste of what the May 2012 meet will be like.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

May 2012!? Do we have a date yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    - Marc

Marc, I think we're firming up a date now. May is definitely the month, though.

Will it be at the same location? or is a East Coast 1 year and West Coast the other? Just asking...

I thought it was gonna be the same next year, but a yearly a switch could be cool

There will be one on the East Coast...every year...as long as there is interest. They can do one on West Coast as well. No discussion has been had, regarding switching every other year.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    There will be one on the East Coast...every year...as long as there is interest. They can do one on West Coast as well. No discussion has been had, regarding switching every other year.

HTC Thunderbolt+TT
    "They"?

It will probably always be on the east coast.

Because I have access to everything ZHPMafia.com, I know where our bread is buttered. The east coast represents very strongly on this site. It's the reason I have our server location in Washington, DC (instead of Los Angeles). I've rewarded our east coast brethren with a faster connection for being so active on our forum.

We probably have 70 or so San Diego members on this forum. Less than ten of them are active.

For whatever reason, I doubt that I could round up the same support here on the west coast as we have rounded up on the east coast.

Therefore, it will likely always be an east coast event, especially since the makeup of our forum will not change much now (because we're a closed forum).

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast