Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Changed my Passenger rear window regulator today.

So this weekend at the family reunion my window regulator crapped out.

I got an aftermarket one and it looks similar.

So heres a pic side by side, dirty one is broken.

So now it works but may need a slight adjustment yet. I just wanted the tape off for now. I still need to find a new rear window switch and fix the plug and pin outs.

On a second note while leaving the Tire shop to have this taken out.

I saw this

Poor E38 had a bag window that looked to be filled and was about to let loose inside.

"I don't care if the door gaps are straight. When the driver steps on the gas I want him to sheet his pant's." Enzo Ferrari

Good deal, man. Glad you got it worked out.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Should have left a business card on the E38 with this note: "friends don't let friends wear bags on their windows. Get some new friends at BMWMafia.com."

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    Should have left a business card on the E38 with this note: "friends don't let friends wear bags on their windows. Get some new friends at BMWMafia.com."

Its was at the tire shop too, I can only guess to get a new window regulator.

"I don't care if the door gaps are straight. When the driver steps on the gas I want him to sheet his pant's." Enzo Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by kayger12 View Post
    Good deal, man. Glad you got it worked out.
    Yea me to I had to upgrade to packing tape after the rain lol

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post

Glad you got that thing fixed. I just ordered a regulator for my driver side window. It's making bad noises and I want to fix it before it grenades.
    19" VMR VB3 CSL reps w/ General G-Max 3 A/S, BMW Performance short throw shifter, CDV delete, M54B30 swap, and a redneck CAI.

Nice work! Glad to hear you were able to turn it around that fast.

Hankook Ventus V4's 205/55/16 | 16" BMW OE Style 45's | ECSTuning 15mm Spacers | Thule 45050 Crossroad Rack | Thule 870XT Fairing | LLumar 35%/20% Tint
    Custom Vienna Austria Euro Plate | GoMiniGo "No-Holes" License Plate Bracket | Smoked License Plate Cover | Black License Plate Frame | Khoalty LED License Plate Lights

Nice. That noise will hunt me on my nightmares..
    2007 E90 328i, 2014 Jettak MKVI 1.8T

Quote Originally Posted by Dotpage View Post
    Every once in a while, I have an unusual mental break with reality and go apeshiz crazy. My coworkers think I'm nuts, but it's just me remembering that SOUND!

Here's another episode coming..... aaaarrragahghahaghahhhh!!!
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by static667 View Post

Glad you got that thing fixed. I just ordered a regulator for my driver side window. It's making bad noises and I want to fix it before it grenades.
    Yea because you can't tape a coupe window up lol

Quote Originally Posted by billschusteriv View Post
    Nice work! Glad to hear you were able to turn it around that fast.
    I got one from a parts place I've dealt with, there a couple hours from me so that's why I got it so fast next day.

Quote Originally Posted by Dotpage View Post
    Yes that sound will haunt me too hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    Every once in a while, I have an unusual mental break with reality and go apeshiz crazy. My coworkers think I'm nuts, but it's just me remembering that SOUND!

Here's another episode coming..... aaaarrragahghahaghahhhh!!!
    Regulator murderahhhh